• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Galar Fossils! Stick 'em Together!! (1139)

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
So, Ash finally caught a true Galar Pokemon after 50 episodes...

D

Deleted member 384931

Is it me or did Dracofish and Satoshi not bond as usual. It felt kinda off, did he even ask if it wanted to fo with him?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Is it me or did Dracofish and Satoshi not bond as usual. It felt kinda off, did he even ask if it wanted to fo with him?
Apparently according Serebii itself, Cara Liss offered Ash to take Dracovish with him. And both Dracovish and Ash seem to like each other already anyways.

Red and Blue

So that Boldore in episode 26 might have been Ash's after all. I always assumed Go caught it off screen, lol

Last edited:

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I thought it would be great if Chloe captures Yamper already. This episode along with the new opening already foreshadows that her Eevee is going to hog the spotlights away from it, and I think having both of them would have offer better dynamics in every situations, unless Yamper wanted to stay behind to protect her family.

Speaking of Eevee, we got to see more of its personality as it is really motivated go to Galar to explore the Fossils and it is really helpful assisting Chloe. I noticed when it panicked against a soon to be captured Boldore it standed on its 2 legs for a while which is pretty unique for a Pokemon that is always standing in 4 legs.

I loved how Cinderace's Blaze Kick is animated. It looks like a hurricane kick from the Shotos in the Street Fighter series. Speaking of the artstyle, I thought this episode looks a little bit different than the last episode, like the body proportions felt off sometimes like SM style.

I'm not so familiar with the Fossil Pokemons since I didn't really invest on them in the main game but I thought the designs of the captured Fossil Pokemons were odd to me, but at least they like their trainers so that would be great to see more dynamics between them.

I'm not so cool with the fossil workers. I understand that their workplace is dirty but to eat food while your face and hands are dirty is gross to me, especially considering with the current pandemic.

Anyways good episode. The highlights to me to see Eevee and Chloe motivations in the Pokemon world.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Yeeeeaaah, it didn’t really have the pop of a capture episode. They were building some good momentum with Gou’s confrontation then halted it to go ahead and drive the little comedy segment into a capture. Uh...not bad but not a lot of real focus/bonding for the fossils. The episode was mostly about their restorations.

Definitely will rewatch later with full context, I can at least appreciate the TR break as form of conflict.

Watershuriken97

I really hope the iris episode will be called: The ultimate dragonite showdown! VS Iris
That aside the opening didn't have AS amazing visual storytelling as the previous one, but it was fun nonetheless.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Very fun episode!

As far as Ash's captures go, Dracovish is as unique as its design/concept. But in a way it worked since it allowed for a different kind of capture.

It was good seeing Goh putting more effort into his captures as well as making more use of his pokémon. Cinderace was handled fairly well here and I'm glad he is not completly sidelined just because he got too big.

Chloe's ongoing plot of growing to like Pokémon is developing nicely as well.

So, Ash finally caught a true Galar Pokemon after 50 episodes...

Same here, my friend. I thought I'd mind being the abomination but as the useful the show makes me like a pokémon after Ash gets it.

HolyNova Lucario

Average as average can be
So based on the Opening I assume we are going to move into an "arc" where Ash, Go, and Koharu travel with Leon throughout the Wild Area in a Carizard, Lizarcar, Carizadon?