• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Galar Pokedex Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
So far I haven't seen a thread dedicated to the Pokemon that could appear in the Galar Pokedex so here it is. Feel free to discuss, speculate, and elaborate on why you think a certain older Pokemon should appear in this game.

Last edited:

Golden_Arcanine

Agreed!

Since the player lives in such a rural area I imagine livestock Pokemon would be available in the region. My own guesses would have to be Tauros, Miltank, Mareep, Flaffy, and Skiddo.

It won't happen, but we need a pre-evolution to Tauros and Miltank. If it's Male, it becomes Tauros. Female becomes Miltank.

NeoDude-5000

I've been thinking about the Pokemon that can appear in the Galar region PokeDex and here is my list.

* means confirmed

Gen 1
Rattata and Raticate
Pikachu line*
The Nido's
Zubat and Tentacool no point asking, make Zubat extinct already Game Freak
Psyduck and Golduck
Growlithe and Arcanine
Ponyta and Rapidash
Abra and Machop lines
Magnemite line
Seel and Dewgong
Gastly line
Krabby and Kingler
Voltorb and Electrode
Hitmons
Chansey line
Mr. Mime
Magikarp and Gyarados
Lapras (Loch Ness monster substitute)
Ditto
Eevee (and its Eeveelutions)
Tauros
Snorlax

Gen 2
Hoothoot and Noctowl*
Ledyba and Spinarak lines
Mareep line
Marill line
Aipom
Sunkern and Sunflora
Snubbull and Granbull
Heracross
Remoraid and Octillery
Sneasel
Miltank
Larvitar line*

Gen 3
Lotad line
Seedot line
Wingull and Pelliper because of course they are staples
Nosepass
Aron line
Wailmer and Wailord*
Trapinch line*
Feebas and Milotic
Kecleon
Tropius
Absol
Bagon line

Gen 4
Pachirisu
Ambipom
Driftloon and Driftblim
Mime Jr.
Munchlax*
Riolu and Lucario*
Weavile
Probopass

Gen 5
Lillipup line
Elemental Monkeys
Pidove line
Drilbur and Excadrill
Audino
Timbur line
Tympole line
Trubbish and Garbodor
Zorua and Zoraork
Minccino and Cinccino*
Ducklett and Swanna
Deerling and Sawsbuck
Emolga
Klink line (fitting for the industrial theme)
Karrablast and Shelmet (knight themed Pokemon)
Druddigon
Golett and Golurk
Pawniard and Bisharp
Rufflet and Braviary* (why is it even here?)
Deino line*

Gen 6
Bunnelby and Diggersby
Fletchling line (the Robin is Great Britians favourite bird so it would be a crime not to include it. Also the weather vane in the trailer has one)
Litleo and Pyroar
Flabebe line
Furfou
Espurr and Meowstic*
Honedge line obviously
Klefki
Noibat and Noivern

Gen 7
Grubbin line*
Oricorio
Cutiefly and Ribombee
Rockruff and Lycanroc (should be able to evolve to both forms in both games at the right times)
Wishiwashi*
Mudbray and Mudsdale
Morelull and Shiinotic
Stufful and Bewear
Comfey
Turtonator
Togedemaru
Mimkyu
Drampa
Jangmo-o line

Phew I think went overboard sorry for being too British there

Last edited:

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I wonder if we will see multiple sections to the regions dex again.... Doesn't seem quite as easy this time.

Also Rapidash and Pyroar might make it in since a unicorn and lion are part of England's crest and what not.

Also.... For some reason I think I could see Noivern and Trevenant in the regional dex.

Frostfall

Where are you getting your confirmed items from @NeoDude-5000 ? I must have missed the news! Hoping riolu/lucario is right as they're in my favorites list ^_^

DjautheJackal

The Anubian Jackal
I wonder if we will see multiple sections to the regions dex again.... Doesn't seem quite as easy this time.

Also Rapidash and Pyroar might make it in since a unicorn and lion are part of England's crest and what not.

Also.... For some reason I think I could see Noivern and Trevenant in the regional dex.

Trevenant could get a Galar form that changes it to Grass/Fairy, but keeps the same scary look, to fit a Fae forest better.

Status
Not open for further replies.