1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Galar Pokemon Debuts

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by OnceUponATime, Nov 7, 2019.

1. RileyXY1

RileyXY1 Young Battle Trainer

Drednaw and its Gigantamax form are confirmed to debut in Episode 13, and by the looks of it we might see Gigantamax Pikachu in that episode as well.

2. ShadowForce720

ShadowForce720 Well-Known Member

Actually while it is confirmed that were going to be seeing Drednaw in episode 13, it isn't confirmed that were going to be seeing it's Gigantamax form considering the episode summary said that it's Dynamaxing it didn't say it was Gigantamaxing, and no it can't be assumed that it will Gigantamax anyway.

3. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

Skwovet - SS013

wolf jani likes this.
  4. i2i

i2i Big Bad Wolf

Eternatus- SS012
    Gigantamax form Drednaw- SS013

Xeogran and KenzeyEevee like this.
  5. Shotgunrain

Shotgunrain Well-Known Member

Regular Drednaw debuted in SS012.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  6. playerking

Didn't Gigantamax Drednaw appear in SS012?

7. Shotgunrain

I’m not sure if that’s its Gigantamax form. It looks like it, but some people were saying that it’s the Dynamax form and it will change to Gigantamax in SS013. That doesn’t seem to make sense though, so I think it could simply just be the Gigantamax form. In that case then yes regular and Gigantamax Drednaw in SS012, along with Eternatus.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  8. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

We can see in the preview it is the G-Max version for 13, maybe it gets overflowed with energy and somehow it G-Max after the D-Max, the anime is different from the games in these things some times.

9. Shotgunrain

Actually I've just looked at the images again and it's indeed Gigantamax Drednaw. The images are the proof.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dynamax Drednaw:
    [​IMG]

10. Shotgunrain

SS013 - Gigantamax Pikachu and Chewtle

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  11. Henry's Journey

Henry's Journey Well-Known Member

PM013 - Skwovet

12. playerking

Already mentioned.

13. Henry's Journey

Why people put "SS" when the series is called "Pocket Monsters" tho?

wolf jani and KenzeyEevee like this.
  14. ShadowForce720

ShadowForce720 Well-Known Member

Because people want to stubbornly call it Pokemon Sword & Shield or the Sword and Shield anime, when it's not that.

15. Henry's Journey

Ikr? I thought it was a Bulbapedia-only thing.

16. Shotgunrain

Well I don't care what the acronym is, I only write it as SS because that's how OnceUponATime writes it as well in the first post. I do agree that the acronym should be PM or PM2019 though.

17. Ignition

Ignition Free

It's just 2 letters why does it matter lol

Zoruagible, Dragalge and KenzeyEevee like this.
  18. Ss let me think about an event in history around 1940 that I dont want to remember.

Henry's Journey likes this.
  19. OnceUponATime

OnceUponATime Wicked

I originally had each episode as PM2019:XXX and PM19:XXX but thought it was too long and changed it to SS once I saw a ton of other people using that acronym. Didn't realize it was that big of a deal.

20. Henry's Journey

Maybe because the series is called "Pocket Monsters" not "Sword & Shield", could it be that? It's not that hard to grasp, a little accuracy is never bad so why act all dismissive :rolleyes: but whatever is up to the OP.