• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Galar Pokemon Debuts

tonikranjc

I honestly think that Galar Pokemon appearances are going to be minor in this Arc. The reason behind is simple, i predict that Gen8 anime will last for 4 years (they're probably doing something major to keep ti fresh, like DP games remake) and the first year will focus on Go's mission and afterwards Ash will get his classic 3 year run in the new region pursuing the Gyms, etc. Much like Gen3, just having the extra Arc first, not last.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I honestly think that Galar Pokemon appearances are going to be minor in this Arc. The reason behind is simple, i predict that Gen8 anime will last for 4 years (they're probably doing something major to keep ti fresh, like DP games remake) and the first year will focus on Go's mission and afterwards Ash will get his classic 3 year run in the new region pursuing the Gyms, etc. Much like Gen3, just having the extra Arc first, not last.

I could see that.Also we haven't had a 4 season series since Diamond and Pearl.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
This time it has taken too long for starters to debut, hope they get an appearance soon!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I'm pretty sure that this is the longest any base stage starter has ever taken to debut in the anime.
The Kanto starters didn't begin physically debuting until episode 10 of OS. Bulbasaur was episode 10, Charmander was 11, and Squirtle was 12.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Although we haven't seen it yet, Gigantamax Charizard is highly likely to appear in Episode 12 considering that Leon is confirmed to appear in that episode.

Shotgunrain

Confirmed new Pokemon from the Direct today (not including the birds and Regis yet as we don't know their official names):

Gigantamax Venusaur
Gigantamax Blastoise
Gigantamax Rillaboom
Gigantamax Cinderace
Gigantamax Inteleon
Galarian Slowpoke
Galarian Slowbro
Galarian Slowking
Kubfu
Urshifu (Single Strike Style)
Urshifu (Rapid Strike Style)
Gigantamax Urshifu (Single Strike Style)
Gigantamax Urshifu (Rapid Strike Style)
Calyrex

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen