• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Galar Pokemon Debuts

ShadowForce720

Drednaw and its Gigantamax form are confirmed to debut in Episode 13, and by the looks of it we might see Gigantamax Pikachu in that episode as well.

Actually while it is confirmed that were going to be seeing Drednaw in episode 13, it isn't confirmed that were going to be seeing it's Gigantamax form considering the episode summary said that it's Dynamaxing it didn't say it was Gigantamaxing, and no it can't be assumed that it will Gigantamax anyway.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Didn't Gigantamax Drednaw appear in SS012?

Shotgunrain

I’m not sure if that’s its Gigantamax form. It looks like it, but some people were saying that it’s the Dynamax form and it will change to Gigantamax in SS013. That doesn’t seem to make sense though, so I think it could simply just be the Gigantamax form. In that case then yes regular and Gigantamax Drednaw in SS012, along with Eternatus.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I’m not sure if that’s its Gigantamax form. It looks like it, but some people were saying that it’s the Dynamax form and it will change to Gigantamax in SS013. That doesn’t seem to make sense though, so I think it could simply just be the Gigantamax form. In that case then yes regular and Gigantamax Drednaw in SS012, along with Eternatus.
We can see in the preview it is the G-Max version for 13, maybe it gets overflowed with energy and somehow it G-Max after the D-Max, the anime is different from the games in these things some times.

Shotgunrain

We can see in the preview it is the G-Max version for 13, maybe it gets overflowed with energy and somehow it G-Max after the D-Max, the anime is different from the games in these things some times.
Actually I've just looked at the images again and it's indeed Gigantamax Drednaw. The images are the proof.

vbBUzB5.jpg

HGMwadM.jpg

Dynamax Drednaw:
YsbBHGs.jpg