• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Galar Pokemon Debuts

Shotgunrain

Galarian Farfetch'd set to appear in ep 27.
Can I have a source? A screenshot of a magazine scan saying that it’ll appear in JN027, something like that? Because it seems like you’re the only one saying this, I haven’t seen anything of the sort that confirms Galarian Farfetch’d will be debuting in JN027. Sorry if I come off as rude, just want to make sure.

On a side note, I guess these new Pokemon from the recent DLC trailer can be added to the first post since we know their names now:

Regieleki
Regidrago
Galarian Articuno
Galarian Zapdos
Galarian Moltres

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Can I have a source? A screenshot of a magazine scan saying that it’ll appear in JN027, something like that? Because it seems like you’re the only one saying this, I haven’t seen anything of the sort that confirms Galarian Farfetch’d will be debuting in JN027. Sorry if I come off as rude, just want to make sure.

On a side note, I guess these new Pokemon from the recent DLC trailer can be added to the first post since we know their names now:

Regieleki
Regidrago
Galarian Articuno
Galarian Zapdos
Galarian Moltres
EX-WPKuU4AApZdF

The part for Farfetch’d translates to (according to a known translator in the anipoke community) it challenging Ash and Go after the Galar battle tournament aka the Leon vs Raihan match.

Red and Blue

It's funny we are waiting for tomorrow's preview to add Duraludon to the list even though we all know it's the Pokemon Raihan will use(it was even with him on the poster):p

Pokemon Power

Well, we now know when Zacian and Zamazenta will appear. And according to the new poster, Dracovish will be popping up soon too.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Dragapult and Galarian Yamask to debut during the Darkest Day arc.