• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Galar Pokemon Debuts

Red and Blue

D

Deleted member 384931

Just out of curiosity, do we count Hisuan Pokemon Debuts here?

I ask because Basculegion, Hisuian Braivary, Hisuian Growlithe and Wydeer just made their Debuts in the Arceus Special.

They're not Galarian but they're still apart of Gen 8 so I was just wondering
Idk tbh.

Red and Blue

Just out of curiosity, do we count Hisuan Pokemon Debuts here?

I ask because Basculegion, Hisuian Braivary, Hisuian Growlithe and Wydeer just made their Debuts in the Arceus Special.

They're not Galarian but they're still apart of Gen 8 so I was just wondering
I didn't watch the special yet but if they appeared in a flashback or something similar I'd say that's good enough for a debut

And they still promote Gen 8 since Legends is still part of the current generation

Last edited:
Can we talk about not yet debuted G-Max forms and my thoughts on them?

Butterfree - This could have debuted, but I am not sure how to do it.
Kingler - Maybe this gets seen at some point, this one is rather forgettable, though.
Lapras - Maybe some water type trainer has one or something, IDK. (Appeared in Twilight Wings)
Eevee - Chloe might look into this. It does not really fit her I think, but we will see. It has not yet been debuted...
Melmetal - Ash's is the best choice at the moment.
Corviknight - This Pokémon needs more love in the anime, and I hope it officially debuts instead of being only brief.
Orbeetle - Has yet to debut, I assume they are going to debut it sooner or later.
Flaaple/Appletun - Appletun has been seen briefly, I hope it gets some more love.
Sandaconda - We already saw a sand-themed episode, but another would not hurt.
Toxtricity - When this debuts as a normal form, we will see. I hope it gets used eventually.
Hatterene - again, needs a debut.
Grimmsnarl - This is the best bet for the Marnie episode.
Copperajah - We will see

Isle of Armor:
Blastoise and Venusaur - Goh has not caught any older starters, so I am not sure if this is going to come.
Rillaboom, Cinderace, Inteleon - Potentially Goh gigantasizes these. Raboot did dynamax once.
Urshifu - Maybe in project Mew we will see these.

I would also like to add that there are gigantasox Pokémon that have been seen but need more love. So...that was my speculation post that I should not have spent so much time making.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I highly doubt every single G-Max Pokemon will be shown off.

The Anime makes it pretty clear that they don't really like the concept of it too much and if they skipped over some Megas, then they will for sure probably skip over a few G-Max Pokemon

Can we talk about not yet debuted G-Max forms and my thoughts on them?

Goh does have a Butterfree. I don't think we'll see it G-Max tho so I think the Anime will just skip it
Kingler - Maybe this gets seen at some point, this one is rather forgettable, though.
Anime is probably skipping this one too
Lapras - Maybe some water type trainer has one or something, IDK. (Appeared in Twilight Wings)
Either Melony if she shows up or its a skip
Eevee - Chloe might look into this. It does not really fit her I think, but we will see. It has not yet been debuted...
Chloe's definitely debuting this one
Probably skipped unless Ash uses his
Corviknight - This Pokémon needs more love in the anime, and I hope it officially debuts instead of being only brief.
Hop if he shows up
Orbeetle - Has yet to debut, I assume they are going to debut it sooner or later.
Skip
Flaaple/Appletun - Appletun has been seen briefly, I hope it gets some more love.
Milo if he shows up
Skipped
Toxtricity - When this debuts as a normal form, we will see. I hope it gets used eventually.
Skipped
Bede if he shows up
Yep Marnie's definitely debuting this one
Copperajah - We will see
Chairman Rose (He might return)
Isle of Armor:
Blastoise and Venusaur - Goh has not caught any older starters, so I am not sure if this is going to come.
Skipped (Probably will be saved for a Special)
Blastoise could alternatively be used by Gary but I think that's unlikely
Rillaboom, Cinderace, Inteleon - Potentially Goh gigantasizes these. Raboot did dynamax once.
G-Max Cinderace definitely will debut under Goh.
Not sure about Inteleon and Rillaboom yet

Tsurugi and Asahi

Last edited:

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Copperajah - We will see

Isle of Armor:
Butterfree - i'm sure they not gonna make this debut.
Kingler - If Nessa will show, definitely this will g-max, because Drednaw was just made at beginning as a CoTD pokemon. Don't forget this anime can change even someone's team, not same as in games (Remind explain: Kukui in Alola League has another team than his team in game).
Lapras - Melony, but probably skip.
Eevee - Chloe.
Melmetal - i don't sure Ash will bring back this pokemon, maybe in Final World Cup...
Corviknight - skip until Hop will show.
Orbeetle - skip, same as Butterfree.
Flapple/Appletun - some dragon trainer will use this in Master Class PWC, probably. Iris best option, she like weird dragon pokemon.
Sandaconda - skip
Toxricity - Piers probably in future.
Hatterene - skip until Bede's debut.
Grimmsnarl - 100% will sure at Marnie vs Ash episode.
Copperajah - Chairman Rose will back, but with two weirdos Sordwart and Shielbert - this is my theory opinion.
Blastoise - Gary, but probably skip.
Venusaur - Mustard, but probably skip.
Trio Galar Starters - Goh will use these G-Max for fighting against Rose, Sordwart and Shielbert - this is my theory opinion.
Urshifu - Project Mew members.