1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

GALAR REGION Discussion & Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Sword & Shield Discussion' started by Wulava, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Redstar45

Redstar45 A POCKET MONSTERS & DIGITAL MONSTERS Fan !

Lgpe as you keep see map in each house and you could buy a crowns for your partner (it do cost lot though)

2. shoz999

shoz999 Do you wanna try a good Tapu Cocoa? My treat.

[​IMG]
    This was posted last year on Oct. 5th 2018 on Masuda's twitter. Make of it what you will.

GiddyupGal and .Aerodactyl. like this.
  3. Wulava

Wulava Chuffed to bits Staff Member Moderator

They are aware of people asking for something similar to Zelda's latest entry.
    And there we go, a sword and a shield.

LilligantLewis and AgentKallus like this.
  4. shoz999

As you can see the camera tripod is Masuda's most dangerous weapon among his arsenal.

LilligantLewis likes this.
  5. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

They did it with the Vs. Seeker and Emerald's gym leader rematches. So no, it doesn't seem to be too much for them.

So make the story optional or non-sequential.

BW2 was quantity and quality really.

6. epicdragon

epicdragon Good times

Man,soaring through this region would be so awesome,but I’ve got a feeling it won’t be in this game,and there doesn’t look like there’s any island or anything to explore outside the mainland.

7. King Shuckle

King Shuckle Don't be daft

So there is speculation going around Twitter that Kalos and Galar are connected in some way. Kalos went to war with an unknown region, and many think it was Galar and this game will be a continuation on the story of the war. Also, there are train tracks that go in directions that don’t make sense on Galar, like you can see the routes they travel, and the last stop looks to be in the snowy area.

England and France have a tunnel that connect to one another is real life, and there are some horizontal tracks in the middle western part of the area that lead from the industrial city into the brown mountainous area, and where it would exit from (and possibly connect to Couriway Town) is suspiciously covered by clouds.

Then there is also a set of tracks in the West that go toward the south, into the mountains, which could also connect to Couriway Town, with many speculating Kalos is in fact connected to Galar in the North East of Kalos. River matches up, as does the cliffs.

I wish I could outline what I’m talking about, but I’m on mobile, but I might post something later.

8. Arthropoda

Arthropoda Active Member

I'm curious about the path the leads seemingly into the woods at the very bottom of the map.

Is it just going to be a typical forest dungeon, some little side area for a legendary, or does it go somewhere else?

Also that weird walled off rocky area between the icy building and big city #2

9. Acer11

Acer11 Well-Known Member

Does anybody know what kind of trees are common in England/Britain?

10. shoz999

An Oak Tree.

11. Acer11

Acer11 Well-Known Member

We already have Professor Oak.

12. shoz999

A Birch Tree.

13. GiddyupGal

GiddyupGal smarter than i usually act

14. shoz999

Here's the Gamexplain analysis. For those not aware, their analysis's are really really thorough. I am honestly pretty surprised at the hidden details, including your own house having a metal gate. I wonder where that will lead.

15. ShadowForce720

ShadowForce720 Well-Known Member

already taken by the gen 3 professor Birch. Basically the names already use for a professor breaks down as the following:

Gen 1:Oak
    Gen 2:Elm
    Gen 3:Birch
    Gen 4: Rowan
    Gen 5: Juniper
    Gen 6: Sycamore
    Gen 7: Kukui

16. King Shuckle

King Shuckle Don't be daft

Alder trees are common in England.

17. shoz999

So. We could possibly have two tree-named Professors. What do you guys think of that possibility?

18. ShadowForce720

ShadowForce720 Well-Known Member

Well that would certainly be interesting.

19. Acer11

Acer11 Well-Known Member

Birch is also taken.

20. shoz999

A Rowan Tree.