• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~:*:Galaxy Park Fan Art Shop:*:~

Status
Not open for further replies.

daikenki

Team Pose

Template:5
Trainer:falkner
Pokemon:Samurott,Golurk,Braviary,Hydreigon, sceptile and luxray
plz and thnxs

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Team Pose

Template:1
Trainer:HG/SS Male Ace trainer
Pokemon:Shiny Breloom(Close to trainer), Shiny Cloyster, Weavile(Also close to trainer), Starmie, Shiny Hitmonchan, and Shiny Porygon Z
Thanks, and I don't placement preferences on any except Shiny Breloom and Weavile

EvilArbok

Trainer Card

Template:1
Trainer: red
Name: EvilArbok
Pokemon: Arcanine, Cloyster, Venusaur, Tyranitar, Dugtrio, Dragonite
Badges: Johto

Mirxioh

Please ^^

Team Pose

Template: 2
Trainer: Touko
Pokemon: Serperior, carracosta, Hydreigon, Female shiny unfezant, Galvantula, lepardas.

Thanks ^^

Last edited:

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Accepted requests:

daikenki - Team Pose
Kyro12 - Team Pose
EvilArbok - Trainer Card

@Mirxioh
Sorry, but since you have broken the rules by requesting after 3 valid requests are post, you receive a strike. Banned until 12 February 2011.

KYUREM

Your HB, My Fist
Banner

Image: venomshock.tumblr.com
Size: Any you think would fit.
Text: This...Is...War...
Main Color: Grayish Blue
Extras: Eyes are flashing white. Hurt Latias and Celebi at the bottom, while a shiny Charizard and shiny Rayquaza battle. Rayquaza is closest to Kyurem.

Last edited:

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
@Luann & CoordinatingMaster
Requests accepted.

@KYUREM
You just provide a link that leads to the homepage of a website instead of specific images, so I don't know which images you want actually.
However, judging by the "extra" part of your request, you are requesting more than 3 images for a banner, which is against my shop rules. Thus, you receive a strike.
Banned until 23 February.

@Generic User Name
Request accepted. Though, I have to say that you are lucky because the post above you is not a valid request.
Unless you are very certain that the previous requester has broken the shop rules, it is safe to not request after 3 requests (which is the limit of requests I accept) are post.

KYUREM

Your HB, My Fist
(Non request, just saying.)

Huh. When i tested the link out before, it had worked fine. Alright, im staying back.

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
@SnugNBouncy
Sorry, but since you post your request while the waiting list was still full, you receive a strike. Banned until 8 March 2011.

@Luann
Luann.png

@CoordinatingMaster
CoordinatingMaster.png

@Generic User Name
GenericUserName.png

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
@SnugNBouncy
Sorry, but since you post your request while the waiting list was still full, you receive a strike. Banned until 8 March 2011.

@Luann
Luann.png
Wao thanks!!!! It's even better than I expected!
Awesome job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.