• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~:*:Galaxy Park Fan Art Shop:*:~

Status
Not open for further replies.

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
^Request accepted. I will edit this post once I complete it.

EDIT: Done!

ludowiq_2.png

Last edited:

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
**UPDATE**

overworld_team_diagonal.png

A new type is available for overworld team requests: basically this is Type 1 in diagonal way.

Thanks to 9dragonbreed for the above image.

Last edited:

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Could I have a trainer card as well?
I'd like to be Lucian from the elite four in D/P/Pt if it's possible, if not, I'll be Lance.
And my dream team (because I can't remember all of my team, and my DS is messed up) is Umbreon, Espeon, Piplup, Turtwig, Xatu, and finally, Arceus...

ludowiq

EliBlasFrozDyro
^Request accepted. I will edit this post once I complete it.

34503003329165265940.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://pixpin.com/images/34503003329165265940.png[/IMG]

Thank you
This one is perfect !! :D

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Could I have a trainer card as well?
I'd like to be Lucian from the elite four in D/P/Pt if it's possible, if not, I'll be Lance.
And my dream team (because I can't remember all of my team, and my DS is messed up) is Umbreon, Espeon, Piplup, Turtwig, Xatu, and finally, Arceus...

Request rejected. As you did not use the form to request, you receive a strike. Banned until 16th July.

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
**ANNOUNCEMENT**

As it seems like the server of Pixpin.com is down, I uploaded all the requests to Photobucket. I had to fix the image URL in my previous posts in this thread as well.

If you can, upload them to another image hosting website or your own Photobucket account to save my bandwidth and prevent this sort of accident happen again.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
@misty

Request accepted. Since you provide a recolored Whitney's sprite, I will recolor her overworld sprite according to the color scheme.

I will edit this post once I complete your request.

misty.png

Last edited:

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
@rotom22

Request rejected. You have broken the rules by providing more than 3 images for a banner. Therefore, you receive a strike. Banned until 24th July.

bulbasaur14

Bulbasaur line ftw
Overworld Team

Type: 1
Trainer: gold
Pokemon: Lapras, Arcanine, Meganium, Togetic, Heracross, Gengar (from left to right)

thanks

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
@bulbasaur14
Request accepted. I will edit this post once I complete your request.

bulbasaur14.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.