• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~:*:Galaxy Park Fan Art Shop:*:~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Team Pose

Template: 2
Trainer: HG/SS Red
Pokemon: Crobat, raquaza, blaziken, sazandora, jaroda, land shaymin

if you cant do gen. 5 pokemon then switch sazandora and jaroda for origin giratina and charizard (shiny)

If you only do pokemon related stuff then ignore my request.

Banner*

Image: [*IMG]http://www.seeklogo.com/images/J/Jurassic_Park-logo-47FFCD0027-seeklogo.com.gif[/IMG] (get rid of *)
Size: what ever works for you, just not to small and not to large
Text:"Life finds away....."-Ian Malcolm
Main color: Red
Extras: In the red background could there jungle leafs colored a darker red? thats pretty much it

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
Overworld Team

Type: 4
Trainer: HG/SS male
Pokemon:Mudkip, Eevee, Vaporeon, Farfetch'd, Kingdra, Mewtwo.If possible can you put "epic pokemon" underneith

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
@Zozo1999
Request accepted.

@bobyjoe5000
Request accepted. I do Generation V Pokemon too.

@Murky_Night
Request accepted. I do non-Pokemon stuffs too.

@crazysteve1001
Sorry, but you have broken the rules by requesting after three valid requests are post, so you receive a strike. Banned until 13 December 2010.

raichu>pikachu95

pokemon master
Banner

Image(s): Do we need to post images if so tell me and ill give u them.....but pokemn are suicune entei and raikou
Size: As you see fit so it will work with background
Text: Beast of the Night Clan
Main color: use ur imagination
Extras: use ur imagination

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Team Pose

Template: #4
Trainer: Black/White Male Trainer
Pokemon: Jalorda, Waruvial, Wargle, Hihidaruma, Zeburaika, and Abagoura

Thank you.

MisterMushy

Pokemon Wizard
can i please have a team pose mate

template number: 1
triner: lance
pokemon: shiny flygon, shiny gyarados, jarachi, dragonite, shiny gliscor, gengar

sorry about the first post mate computer stuffed up.. use this post as i doubled up on flygon in the first one

thanks mate

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
@raichu>pikachu95
Yes, you need to provide the URLs of the images. I have stated this in the first post. Request is pending.

@Dan The Poke Man & MisterMushy
Both of your requests are accepted.

To the others: please do not request unless I state that raichu>pikachu95's request is rejected. Otherwise, wait until I complete the requests above.

TheBoss

Charizard Tamer
Team Pose

Template: 5
Trainer: HG/SS Red
Pokemon: Shiny Charizard, Shiny Metagross, Shiny Salamence, Shiny Entei, Jirachi, Shiny Milotic

If you could, could you have the shiny Charizard behind the trainer with his wings open so the whole thing looks kind of based off of him? If not it's cool. Thanks in advance! :)

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
@TheBoss
You have broken the rules by requesting after the three request ;imit, so you receive a strike. Banned until 23 December 2010.

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
@~::.Özil.::~
You have broken the rules by requesting after the three request limit, so you receive a strike. Banned until 30 December 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.