• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~:*:Galaxy Park Fan Art Shop:*:~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infernape77

Thanks a lot... But can I save them into my drive and then upload them at different place? Don't worry I'll give credit.
Anyway, can I request again?

Trainer Card

Template: 6
Trainer: Red
Name: Infernape77
Pokemon: Charizard, Vaporeon, Pidgeot, Dragonite, Moltres and Nidoqueen
Badges: Kanto

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
@Infernape77
Of course yes - in fact, it is highly recommended that you do so, as it can save my bandwidth usage on my Photobucket account. As you can see, I upload the requests to Photobucket.

Your request is accepted.

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Last edited:

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
@Infernape77, here you go:
Infernape77.png

@Typhoon_HG

@Zozo1999
I think you want a banner, right? Anyway, your request is accepted.

Chimpchar

PKMN CHAMPION!!!!

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
@Chimpchar
OK, I will try, although your request is a tough one, to be honest.

@Monochromatic

Shiny_Squirtle

Squirtle lover
Icon / Banner

Image(s): This image
Size: 100x100 please
Text: Shiny Squirtle
Main color: Shades of blue
Extras: I'd like this font

4DragonS4

Master!! i think...
Image(s): http://th03.deviantart.net/fs41/300W/i/2009/330/b/0/Suicune_Raikou_Entei_by_dragonghostangel.png i would like this to be the main thing with these guys in the picture http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/039/f/4/Eevee_Evolutions_by_grouchywolfpup.jpg if you could dim those guys a bit so they fit then that would be great.
Size: watevers best for the banner
Text: Welcome To The Pack
Main color: keep the first pics background but if u cant then just make it night time w/ a full moon
Extras: Make it awesome:). Thanks in advance

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
@nkg2k10 & 4DragonS4
Since both of you have broken the rules by requesting while the waiting list is full, each of you receive a strike. Banned until 8 February 2011.

4DragonS4

Master!! i think...
@nkg2k10 & 4DragonS4
Since both of you have broken the rules by requesting while the waiting list is full, each of you receive a strike. Banned until 8 February 2011.
Sorry. I didnt c that 1 :( my bad...

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
@Chimpchar
Chimpchar.png

I really hope that my work satisfies you. I have tried my best to make this banner look like a battle scene in the Pokemon games. Since the background of the original image you have provided is complicated, it is not easy to perfectly crop Harry out of the image too.

@Monochromatic
Monochromatic.png

@Shiny_Squirtle
Shiny_Squirtle.png

I have to make the text small so it can fit in the icon, thus the font does not really look like the font you requested. Sorry abbout that.

Status
Not open for further replies.