• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gale of Darkness

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
I know, i know, i have a different thread, but that's for them face icon thingsssss. But anyway...

GODfin.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/view/34468669/

... i REALLY love doing profiles at the moment X3 I also know Ryuu's face is messed up >_>

What do Snagballs look like anyway? o___O And...

Love Ardos!

... i do.

Leon

excellent work! although mirir B loks a little like elton john, but thats probably just me 0_0

Ash.mx

Very nice work Yoru Ryu , I really like the poses, also the way you color is very nice , Keep up the good work^^

Wow! It looks SO much better colored. :D The colors and shadings look great as always. I can't wait to see your next art. ^^

jupitol

Hybrid pokemon! ^`_^
Ardos and Eldes are good, but who's the third one showing?
The only thing that's bad about it in my oppinion is the wierd stance... er... the hero of the game is in, and the weird pink spots on his face- considering how pale the rest of his skin is, it makes him look as if he's sick with a fever...

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
jupitol said:
Ardos and Eldes are good, but who's the third one showing?
The only thing that's bad about it in my oppinion is the wierd stance... er... the hero of the game is in, and the weird pink spots on his face- considering how pale the rest of his skin is, it makes him look as if he's sick with a fever...

I dunno what looks wrong with Ryuu's pose, but i'll tone down his blush a little and try that next time, hmm. Jovi has the blush too, with the same skin colour as well... guess it's just blurred better XD; Anyway, the third one is Lily, Ryuuto's mum.

Karma Dude

Uhhhhhh I like pies?
I like them, keep up the good work. ^^

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Ardos and Eldes look awesome, especially the hair. Lily looks good, except she doesn't look much like Lily, but that's okay. Miror B's teeth seem to blend in with his skin at the bottom, I don't know if you wanted it like that or not. Michael and Jovi look great, I like the blush on them.

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
WOW! That is so beautiful! I love the way you drew Lily.

*Adds to faves in deviantART* Keep it up!

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Wow. Love it. Just, Love it.

I've always loved the way you draw anime characters, it's cute, but also professional at the same time. It's a really nice balance. The tones and shadings you use also really help the picture. I especially like the layout for this pic. There's nothing wrong with it AT ALL.

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
O_O

*stares at Miror B. for a VERY long time*

Omg, I think this is the first image of him I've ever seen in which his eyes are actually visible. I LOVE IT! ^^

And yes, the others turned out well, too, especially Ardos and Eldes. Very nice.

This pic definitely made my day. ^^

whiteabsol

.:Daisy Dancing:.
I like the clean shading job that you did.

And does Miror B. really have those color eyes? I've never really seen them before...

Anywho, this is excellent!

Omega Pirate

shove it up ya bum!
I honestly don't see anything wrong with Ryuu's pose, I think he looks cool. Though he does a look a bit pale.

Background characters look fantastic!