• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gallade-Mismagius SP Deck (Modified)

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
Hello. I have a Psychic deck, based around Gallade and Mismagius that I am still trying to perfect.
At the moment, it has:

Ralts x 2 (SW)
Ralts x 2 (PL)
Kirlia x 3 (SW)
Gallade x 2 (P7)
Gardevoir x 1 (PL)
Gardevoir Lv. X x 1 (SW)
Gallade 4 x 2 (RR)
Misdreavus x 2 (PL)
Mismagius x 1 (ST)
Mismagius GL x 1 (RR)
Mismgaius GL Lv. X x 1 (RR)
Alakazam 4 x 2 (RR)

Felicity's Drawing x 1
Bebe's Search x 4
Underground Expedition x 3
Aaron's Collection x 2
Bertha's Warmth x 1
Cynthia's Feelings x 1
Energy Search x 2
Pokemon Rescue x 1

Psychic Energy (basic) x 22
Fighting Energy (basic) x 3

Okay, so, for one, I am aware that I have a strange amount of some things, but that is not my problem. I am not very fond of Alakazam 4, so I am not sure what exactly to replace it with. If I can manage to get it, I will be adding Gallade 4 Lv. X in there, which could cover one of the Alakazams. I am trying to decide which Pokeon to double - there are a couple in there that should probably be doubled, yet I am not sure which one.

As for Trainers and Supporters, I think I may have at least one too many Bebe's Search.