1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Gallery Art by MayTrainer

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by MayTrainer, Aug 1, 2017.

1. MayTrainer

MayTrainer Demon Buster Trainee

Just thought I could share some of my drawings so here I am XD

NOTE: the images are a little big so I put them in the spoiler tag XD

Some VS Trainer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MayTrainer

Here's something "new" (in reality I started the skethc/lineart years ago but I finally finished it today XD)
    it's the main character from Shin Megami Tensei IV (he appears in Apocalypse too): Flynn
    [​IMG]

3. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

Wow, those drawings are good! Keep them up; I haven't seen any art like that here for a while. ;)

4. MayTrainer

Thank you :)

Here's something that I finished today
    [​IMG]
    [/QUOTE]

5. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

Nicely done. :) By the way, who is that character?

6. MayTrainer

Sorry for the late reply >___<
    the charcter in the previous post is one of my OCs (I wanted to use her for a Nuzlocke comic but... XD)

New halloween art!
    [​IMG]

7. MayTrainer

I wanted to try something in the anime style XD (the backgroung if from the anime)
    [​IMG]

8. Sketchie

Sketchie >:3c

Wow, you've got a pretty solid grasp of hands. I'm impressed. (Though, I will point out, that our lovely lady in the blue has six fingers. ;) ) Some really good shading going on, especially in their hair. I would love to see them have a little more weight to them, though, they look a little stiff and stick-ish. Let them move, breathe, take up space. Also, they're talking to each other, yes? Their eyes look like they're staring off into space. Have them look at each other, convey that they're talking to each other not just through words, but also through body language.

9. MayTrainer

Oh! That's because she is an alien! XDD Joke XD what I was thinking when I drawed that hand?? .... nothing XDDD
    Thanks for pointing that out >_< I remade that hand
    [​IMG]

In the future drawings I hope to improve a little more the eyes and everything else :)