• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gallery Art by MayTrainer

MayTrainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Just thought I could share some of my drawings so here I am XD

NOTE: the images are a little big so I put them in the spoiler tag XD

Some VS Trainer
vsphantom_by_seiryu6-db0wq85.jpg

hexmaho_by_seiryu6-db18q31.jpg

vs_pokemon_trainer_aiko_by_seiryu6-dbihbhr.png

MayTrainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Here's something "new" (in reality I started the skethc/lineart years ago but I finally finished it today XD)
it's the main character from Shin Megami Tensei IV (he appears in Apocalypse too): Flynn
smt4g_by_seiryu6-dblibhq.jpg

Sketchie

literally some guy
Wow, you've got a pretty solid grasp of hands. I'm impressed. (Though, I will point out, that our lovely lady in the blue has six fingers. ;) ) Some really good shading going on, especially in their hair. I would love to see them have a little more weight to them, though, they look a little stiff and stick-ish. Let them move, breathe, take up space. Also, they're talking to each other, yes? Their eyes look like they're staring off into space. Have them look at each other, convey that they're talking to each other not just through words, but also through body language.

MayTrainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Wow, you've got a pretty solid grasp of hands. I'm impressed. (Though, I will point out, that our lovely lady in the blue has six fingers. ;) ) Some really good shading going on, especially in their hair. I would love to see them have a little more weight to them, though, they look a little stiff and stick-ish. Let them move, breathe, take up space. Also, they're talking to each other, yes? Their eyes look like they're staring off into space. Have them look at each other, convey that they're talking to each other not just through words, but also through body language.
Oh! That's because she is an alien! XDD Joke XD what I was thinking when I drawed that hand?? .... nothing XDDD
Thanks for pointing that out >_< I remade that hand
i_know_a_great_restaurant_near_here_by_seiryu6-dbrzi63.png

In the future drawings I hope to improve a little more the eyes and everything else :)

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Very cool anime style :)

You might just find you have a future in this. Keep up the good work :D Your art is so nicely drawn!

Valamis

People mostly draw pokemons not trainers so it is interesting to see some trainers art at last : ) By the way - I'm curious how pokemon you could paint would look like.