• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Galux's Trade shop

Galux

Galux's Trade ShopHey Not sure how to do these things(that is why this looks so boring) but thought I'd give it a try.
Ok pretty much this is just a trade shop for people who just want to trade for normal pokemon to try to complete their pokedex(like me) I don't have legendaries or dreamworlds or shiniys or special abilities and I only offer breedable pokemon. Please only P.M me. Thank You
I will trade for pretty much anything( not hacked pokemon though)
The pokemon I offer are:
Kanto
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Caterpie
Pidgey
Ratatta
Spearow
Ekans
Vulpix
Zubat
Oddish
Psyduck
Mankey
Poliwag
Abra
Ponyta
Farfetch'd
Doduo
Seel
Krabby
Exeggcute
Cubone
Lickitung
Rhyhorn
Tangela
Horsea
Goldeen
Scyther
Pinsir
magikarp
Eevee
Porygon
Omanyte
Dratini
Johto
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Sentret
Pichu
Igglybuff
Cleffa
Mareep
Hoppip
Yanma
Heracross
Sneasel
Swinub
Corsola
Remoraid
Delibird
Smeargle
Larvitar
Hoenn
Torchic
Mudkip
Lotad
Taillow
Surskit
Slakoth
Whismur
Sableye
Carvanha
Wailmer
Trapinch
Swablu
Zangoose
Serviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Barboach
Feebas
Shuppet
Duskull
Tropius
Chimecho
Absol
Luvdisc
Sinnoh
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Bidoof
Shinx
Combee
Buizel
Drifloon
Chatot
Gible
Spiritomb
Carnivine
Finneon
Rotom

I offer pretty much all first stages of Unova pokemon that are breedable.
D

Last edited:

asterat

Banned
Hey I'm the first customer... Well I want;157; or his involved form and I'll give a pineco or anything else you want I've got almost everything please PM me , I'll probably forgot I posted here

Empyrea

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Howdy!

Would you be willing to breed up a Gible for any gen 5 Pokemon you're missing that I have hopefully or evolution stones you're lacking in? Let me know via PM if you're interested in something, thanks! s('_^)Y

edit: just got one, thanks anyway!

Last edited:

Vandslaux

It's Sinnoh, not Shinnoh.

Anyways, I could use a Turtwig, since on my Diamond I picked Chimchar and on my Platinum I picked Piplup, and are yet to transfer my Infernape/Empoleon/Chimchar/Piplup.

Galux

Galux

Hey guys I live on the otherside of the world from most of you so sorry if I don't get back to you

Dnacharged

Pokemon master
What would you want for piplup

Last edited: