• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Game Boy Camera!

Jerre

Gogoat!
Who still remembers this little fun thingy for the classic Game Boys?

I still have one (one with red) but i don't use it anymore because i use more now a digital camera. It was fun to play with it.

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
I'm surprised that they haven't released a 5mp DS attachment for a camera. The top screen would show what is in the frame. The bottom would have options and the album.

Kabuto

little punks!
It seemed pointless, especially because you have to get a printer too. Lets put this into the pile with the Virtual Boy.

Chris

Old Coot

EleTurtle37

The Grotto's Requiem
I still have mine :) I used to put it up to the tv (while the tv was on, of corse) and take pictures of my shows.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
I still have mine. I wish I got the printer for it though, it woulda been nice.

Chris

Old Coot
Picked up one at GameStop for $0.89. It's a red one. NOW MY SEARCH FOR THE PRINTER CONTINUES!

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
See, the real plus side would be that they could simply utilize the wifi or even USB to transfer pictures, like a real digital camera.

The attachment was neat. Thanks for the link!