• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Game characters you want to see

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
For me, I would love to see the rest of the Johto Elite Four appear, as well as the rest of the Sinnoh Elite Four, who may appear if Ash actually wins the Sinnoh League and challenges them. I also hope that Leaf makes an appearance in the anime as well since she is the only female playable game character that has yet to make an appearance, besides:
Kotone

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I would like to see Leaf,myself.Also,Buck.

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
Leaf.

And Wally. Possibly Silver but they'd probably make him into a Paul wannabe.

Oh and more Steven. Seriously..One episode? Not even a good one.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Technically, Paul is a Silver wannabe, if you go by the games.

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥

Yes.

But since he hasn't appeared since that 4 second appearance in that opening they'll probably base him on Paul since their personalities are so similar. Except Silver doesn't seem like he trains his Pokemon as hard.

SmartD

Will and Karen, because I haven't seen them yet. Marley and Buck because they showed Mira, Cheryl, and Riley. There's also Sydney, Phoebe, and Glacia. And finally, there's Leaf. Out of all of the game protagonists seen on the show, she has yet to appear.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Will please. >_>

Poor thing is so overlooked and he's so strange that they could do just about anything with him. I actually kinda want to see him as a coordinator because he just looks so flamboyant and pretty. XD;

also Karen but ONLY if they give her an actual personality. none of this mysterious dark crap. And don't just make her be some smart set of boobs like a certain other elite four member that showed up in the orange islands.

remember123

Lucas, but in a short clip after the Anime credits about 5minutes
"Champion Lucas' Sinnoh journey" Showing his adventure, as if in the game

CheeseChan.xx

I ♥ Shinji
Silver, Marley
Yup! ^^

Only more good looking XD

I wanna see a episode where Red kicks Ash's ***.
Now THAT would be epic. :p

I'd like to see the female protagonist from FireRed/LeafGreen, plus all the ones that I quoted above. :)

milenadrg

Leaf, Silver, Brendan, Lucas, Will, Karen and Platinum/HGSS Frontier Brains. I would be really happy if those characters appear in anime, but to have more than stupid cameo...

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
Silver, Buck, Brendan, and Marley

Aladar

Dark lord of Sith
Leaf, Wally and Silver.

Leaf could be introduced as one of the other two trainers that started on the same day as Ash but decided they wouldn't challenge gyms anymore and we've already seen Silver in that special OP. And Since we'll probably visit Johto again soon... yeah.

Oh, and Miror B just for his afro.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I would like to see Brendan, Silver, Wally, Buck, and Marley make an appearance on the show someday.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Will, Karen and Buck in the anime would be awesome, oh and the Teachy TV guy trying to teach Ash how to catch a Weedle - simply hilarious

Aberrant17

The cake is a lie!!!
I wanna see Copycat. Heck, devote a whole episode to her. XD

"I wanna see Copycat. Heck, devote a whole episode to her. XD"

Darn it, stop copying me!!! >_<

"Teehee! ^.^"

Ludi-Cola

Drink Responsibly
I had wanted to see Sailor Eldridge (guy whose son is haunted by Darkrai) during Iron Island/Canalave arc but now it seems too late for that. So now Buck is tops of my list (and I rly hope he keeps up the rivalry w/ Mr. Zippity aka Barry that he has in the games). Plus I would like it confirmed that he is Flint's brother since their is some fandom debate. And I'd rly love Lucas at the Sinnoh League but I'm not holding my breath.
Non Sinnoh charas? Janine, Koga's daughter FTW. I know she has some similarities personality-wise to apprentice Aya but it's not enough.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
I really wanted to see Brendan during Hoenn. He could have been a rival for Ash or May and could have been the son of professor Birch. I sort of wantt to see Lucas in the anime, but not as much as I wanted Brendan to make an appearance.

And Silver of course would be awesome. Maybe Gold (Jimmy) could show up too. I'd love to see them if Johto if Ash and co. do end up returning there.

Last edited: