• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Game Consoles To trade Heart Gold/Silver

CharizardFan09

I have 2 Nintendo DS lites and I want the easiest option to trade, but its not working or connecting via WiFi.

Which consoles allow you to trade? And what pieces do I need?

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Wi-Fi for Gens 4 and 5 have been discontinued since a long time. If you have a friend who has Diamond, Pearl or Platinum, you can easily complete the Dex. Oh, and Gen 3 game carts might be needed as well for some Pokémon.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
You'll need to trade locally. Have both games go into the Union Room on the top floor of the Pokemon Center. From there the two games will be able to interact and you can battle, trade, etc.