• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Game Corner

Do any of you actually play the games in the Game Corners? I'm not very good at them, so I generally avoid the games. Instead I just save up my money and go buy a bunch of coins so I can get a certain prize.

What do you do?

Sweet Pinpuku

Happy Happiny
In R/S/E yes because I love the Roulette table game ^.^ but in DP no because it has hard and I always lose :( although I was unhappy that it was removed in Platinum and you only get coins from the machines - albeit it is a lot easier that way, but it takes away from a game a bit slightly when they could've easily had both (collect coins and then get the option to play or not).

I mostly go into the D/P/Pt Game Corner to listen to the music ^.^

The only main reason I played it in FR/LG is to get a Porygon... but after that I haven't played it..
But then in Diamond I quite enjoyed it for some strange reason.. but then it started boring so I just trained..

The Head Honchkrow

Not often, but when I had to wait for an egg to be laid, I'd usually go there to kill time, but not anymore. Not since that stupid law was passed in the EU -_-...

~The Head Honchkrow~

AzureWatcher

Glacier Hugger
The machines are super easy in Platinum. I usually rack up a couple hundred coins per sitting because of the clefable bonus round.

Kim62

Hello
I use to play them but the game corner game in D/P/P is just ridiculous. What the heck is with the bonus round, it is so stupid.
The first game corner games were good. The slots in the other games weren't this difficult. Even the roulette (which I did enjoy playing) and the cards (wasn't as good) weren't this confusing.
I mean, when they made Platinum they realised how little information they gave on the game so they added some rules but it still makes no sense. Not to mention you can only get three sevens in a row when the Clefairy comes out of the Pokeball and the bonus round requires no timing and is pretty much pressing the d-pad and watching the moon.
/rant

Sweet Pinpuku

Happy Happiny
OMG, I know this is totally irrelevant but I had no idea the reason why the Game Corner was altered in the UK release, I think it's absolutely ridiculous and disgraceful!

Anyways, to say something on-topic - the Game Corners in FR/LG (which I had forgotten about) kinda just didn't interest me, they weren't as fun for me as the ones in R/S/E probably because R/S/E brought in the Roulette thing which was new and interesting - I hope they do something like that again just for a bit of something different, not that we'll get it...