1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice
  1. RedBlastoise

RedBlastoise Active Member

Both Mauville City in RSE and Celadon City in FRLG had Game Corners. Both had slot machines although the former had a roulette table too. Which Game Corner did you prefer out of the two in Gen 3? Did you play the games in the Game Corners often?

I didn't like the roulette game in Mauville's Game Corner since it seemed to have very bad odds of winning and poor payout compared to the slot machines.

MockingJ likes this.
  2. Leonhart

Leonhart The Lying King

I preferred the Game Corner from R/S/E since the roulette was a nice addition. I'll admit that I had pretty bad luck while playing it, but it was a nice change of pace from the usual slot machines. I just wish that the Game Corner from R/S/E had offered Pokemon as prizes.

RedBlastoise likes this.
  3. MockingJ

MockingJ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I liked the Kanto Game Corner because it was simple and you could even find free coins when you first went there. But it sucks that getting the Coin Case in those games is so hard.

4. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

I'll go with the Mauville one, since I really liked its music theme.

RedBlastoise likes this.