1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Game Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Games' started by Schade, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Lunala

Lunala Banned

The return of the Pokemon Anime and U.S State Face-Offs might please a few people. I remember those times when everyone was excessively posting in them at once. Good times.

Well yes but I don't see why you wouldn't play the game you made.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  2. KungFuMaster

KungFuMaster KungFu Zen Mode

Ow wait, I see why. My game was in the Face-off section. Sorry my bad :D

3. Lunala

Lunala Banned

The link in the Face-Offs rules thread that is supposed to take us to the Games Rules thread is invalid

4. Schade

Schade Do you hear it? Don't listen.

That entire thread is invalid. Should probably spice it up.

5. Lunala

Lunala Banned

Really? I've been in the face-offs community for a while and I thought the current rules were pretty good. there haven't been any problems caused by them so personally my view is not to fix what isn't broken. the only problems are the one broken link, (and the three week rule, but the staff already ignore it thankfully so it's fine).

On an unrelated note, I started a Member Face-Off since I was looking through old threads and saw one from 11 years ago, and thought it could be time for another. We'll see how this goes.

6. Wind?

Wind? My name is Quiliver.

If anyone is interested, Season 8 sign-ups in PBB are now open. This will be an 18 contestant season so there is plenty room.

7. KungFuMaster

What is PBP

8. Wind?

Wind? My name is Quiliver.

Pokemon Big Brother. Basically you nominate a character and once I recieve enough nominations, I will start have the characters preform actions and you vote characters out based on what they did until one is left standing.

Currently there is a story, if you (or anyone else) is interested in signing up, I can give you a summary of the story so you can be updated.

You can create a Pokemon with any prrsonality you deem fit. I am normally okay with most any creative personality. In my latest sign up update (and the first post), there are 6 images that show the characters that can not be nominated. If you have anymore questions just ask and I'll answer.

9. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

Does anyone know if anyone has tried to reincarnate Pokemon Universe within the past few years? I know there has been one or two "sequels" since I left but I'm not sure if there's been more since then...

10. KungFuMaster

Wait, so I should repost my game at the face-off section? @Schade or another staff member

11. Schade

Yes, yes you should. Face-Offs go in the Face-Off sub-forum. If you submit it here in the game forum, it will be listed here if i approve it.

12. KungFuMaster

Wait, can you send me my Original thread in a private message? I don't have the file anymore and I forgot what it was all about. Or could you approve it but move it to the face-off section?
    It would help me a lot. Thank you.

13. Schade

It has been dealt with. the rest is up to you.

14. Lunala

Lunala Banned

15. Dragalge

Dragalge Why do you hate Lorde so much?

Indeed! I'd love for the Face-Off to get started!

I also remade Pokémon Jeopardy (awaiting approval of course) if anyone is interested in it.

16. Schade

I have stuff, but approving will happen within like... 2 days max.

17. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

Seems like the game threads haven't been as active lately.

18. Dragalge

Dragalge Why do you hate Lorde so much?

I think it might have to do with midterms being around this time of the year. Most people are busy studying for them probably. So it's understandable why the forums haven't been as active at the moment.

On another note, I'm looking for one more player to reach nine players in Pokemon Jeopardy!

19. Schade

Everyone has their own time zones and hours of completing whatever they do Irl. The section will never die, but adapt! *Inspirational music*

20. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Slurpuff and Alcremie both deserve love

Just about every electronic device has internet access these days. People have plenty of time to come here. :p