1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Game Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Games' started by Schade, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Sketchie

Sketchie >:3c

Like seriously, I'm gonna bring back that godforsaken bedrock game, but... this whole forum has people who are inactive, I guess the best we can do is keep waiting.

2. Schade

Schade Do you hear it? Don't listen.

liek how weird. would love some activity here again~

3. Superteletubbies64

Superteletubbies64 MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!

I've returned from the dead but only for a bit to show off my new sig. I will probably not fully return until my username gets changed and this becomes more active

4. Schade

Schade Do you hear it? Don't listen.

yah have fun waiting for that lol. Nice to see you back again though.

5. Superteletubbies64

What do you mean with that? What happened? Also, I heard you are no longer a moderator here?

6. keepitsimple

keepitsimple the blue one was robbed

It would just die due to inactivity if you brought it back, and the mods will take months to approve it anyway, so there's no rush on you :p

7. Superteletubbies64

The decline of the Games forum pretty much means I have no reason to stay here. I left before due to inactivity and now it's far worse. I have other things to spend my time on.

8. keepitsimple

The reason for most of the inactivity is probably boredom with the current games and nobody is bothering to approve any new ones

9. Superteletubbies64

Are there even new ones being submitted

10. keepitsimple

I know I submitted some Face-Offs, as did Dragalge and possibly Nator. As for regular games, I'd be shocked if there weren't any new ones pending approval. There usually are plenty after a month, and it's been nearly 3

11. TrottingMinccino

TrottingMinccino Probably a Wizard

I would post some new games, but they would most likely be kinda RPG-ish, and i'm positive those aren't well-liked around here. Plus it would be difficult to manage for me without help.

PLUUUS my personal policies sort of rub people the wrong way, so that'll be fun...

12. Superteletubbies64

Roll to Dodge will never return to its former glory. I spent a lot of effort and hope in trying to have rounds of Roll to Dodge that were as fun as they used to be when I was reading them.

Farewell I guess.

13. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

When Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon come out, I was thinking about making a revived z-move Pokemon combo face-off where the new ones have a shot, and the winner goes against Oceanic Opera (or w/e it was called).

14. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

Is it just me, or have the Karaoke and Picture-caption games dried out, lately? I didn't kill them, did I? I notice I was the last to post on both...

15. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

Does anyone here still bring back game threads that's less than 60 days old in activity? I'd still like to see a little bit of more to come back.

16. keepitsimple

I just did that, gl trying to keep them alive though lol

17. Superteletubbies64

The only games I really care about now are Who's that Character and Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack so I'll probably only post in these. I got bored of the rest.

18. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

Is that even allowed? Sometimes I see a game I used to post in seem to come back from the dead, but I'll leave it alone, because I seem to remember hearing that posting in threads that have been inactive for over a month is a ban-worthy offence. Has that rule changed, or does it not apply to games, because I've seen this happen to some games, and I'm not sure whether it's punishable to post in a revived thread or to just do the reviving yourself; if the former is true, that would mean one ought to look real close at every date of the last post before replying to any thread, but I'm a bit on the cautious side.

19. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

I think I've read somewhere that we can post in game threads that's been inactive for less than 60 days.

20. keepitsimple

The admins changed the limit from 30 days to 60 days some time last year I think

Btw if anyone is interested, I got bored and decided to start a new round of the SPPF Member Face-Off so check that out if you want? We're still nominating members