1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Game Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Games' started by Schade, Jul 5, 2016.

1. fango pango

fango pango You're My Man Of War

Well it's been 3 months at least, and my game was submitted over 60 days ago. I would now get done for bumping lol.

Mods pls. We need you. We need a new mod.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  2. The last time games were approved was actually over 4 months ago. It's annoying lol :/ i do think it's understandable why things slowed down. I think the mods are mostly in university now

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  3. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what happened to that Train, Release, Store thread?

4. Dragalge

Dragalge A bird once used my account

The owner deleted it lol.

keepitsimple likes this.
  5. raichu27

I wonder why?

6. I don't like the game so I didn't want to be the thread owner any more. Feel free to remake it if you want to

7. raichu27

What was the matter with the game thread?

8. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Korrina in her little white dress :) <3~

I remember when I used to joke about sponge bob stuff in the 'wrong answers to general questions' game.

Good times, those were.

raichu27 likes this.
  9. okay so how would we go about reviving the face-offs forum back to the activity it had in 2016?

the same problem seems to occur every time: one thread gets made, people reply for a few days, then it dies and it doesn't pick up again no matter how many times people try to bump it.

What was different two years ago that drove so many people to Face-Offs? I miss playing them lol.

10. Schade

Schade Lights, Camera, Fashion!

The games in question were actually approved?

11. Yeah, like at the beginning of the year. That issue was resolved a long time ago lol

12. raichu27

Does anyone here check the 2nd page of the game threads sometimes? Threads can also be posted in as long as it's been posted within 60 days.

13. I'm kind of hoping someone posts in The Pokedex Race today myself, since as the last poster I can't do it, and today is the last day that it would be allowed

14. Dragalge

Dragalge A bird once used my account

Went ahead and posted. :p

keepitsimple likes this.
  15. Thanks man, appreciate it ^^. Were there any specific threads you wanted others to post in, @raichu27?

16. raichu27

Like threads like Extremely wrong answers to general questions & Pokemon questions and This or That.

17. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff

How about a game where one person posts a moral or saying and the next person twists it somehow and that person posts a new moral or saying?

It’d go like this

User 1: Slow and steady wins the race....

User 2: But it sure as heck doesn’t win you the Indy 500!

18. Just letting people here know that the Big Brother thread really needs some more players before it can start

Big Brother is a reality game show where they start with 14 people but 1 person gets voted off every week until only 1 remains, and in between that, people compete in challenges to win immunity for that week. This game is basically that but on a forum

if you want to make that just go ahead, games don't require mod approval anymore

19. raichu27

Does anyone else here still check the "This or That", "Pokelikes", or "Have You Ever" game threads once in a while?

People can also post in threads as long as it's been posted within 60 days.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  20. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret The Next God

Can someone make a "Survivor" game. It's like big brother but set one some uninhabited island.

keepitsimple likes this.