• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
liek how weird. would love some activity here again~

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
I've returned from the dead but only for a bit to show off my new sig. I will probably not fully return until my username gets changed and this becomes more active

Schade

Metallic Wonder
yah have fun waiting for that lol. Nice to see you back again though.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Like seriously, I'm gonna bring back that godforsaken bedrock game, but... this whole forum has people who are inactive, I guess the best we can do is keep waiting.

It would just die due to inactivity if you brought it back, and the mods will take months to approve it anyway, so there's no rush on you :p

keepitsimple

site of lies
The decline of the Games forum pretty much means I have no reason to stay here. I left before due to inactivity and now it's far worse. I have other things to spend my time on.

The reason for most of the inactivity is probably boredom with the current games and nobody is bothering to approve any new ones

keepitsimple

site of lies
I know I submitted some Face-Offs, as did Dragalge and possibly Nator. As for regular games, I'd be shocked if there weren't any new ones pending approval. There usually are plenty after a month, and it's been nearly 3

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I would post some new games, but they would most likely be kinda RPG-ish, and i'm positive those aren't well-liked around here. Plus it would be difficult to manage for me without help.

PLUUUS my personal policies sort of rub people the wrong way, so that'll be fun...

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
Roll to Dodge will never return to its former glory. I spent a lot of effort and hope in trying to have rounds of Roll to Dodge that were as fun as they used to be when I was reading them.

Farewell I guess.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
When Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon come out, I was thinking about making a revived z-move Pokemon combo face-off where the new ones have a shot, and the winner goes against Oceanic Opera (or w/e it was called).

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Is it just me, or have the Karaoke and Picture-caption games dried out, lately? I didn't kill them, did I? I notice I was the last to post on both...

raichu27

Does anyone here still bring back game threads that's less than 60 days old in activity? I'd still like to see a little bit of more to come back.

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
The only games I really care about now are Who's that Character and Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack so I'll probably only post in these. I got bored of the rest.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Does anyone here still bring back game threads that's less than 60 days old in activity? I'd still like to see a little bit of more to come back.
Is that even allowed? Sometimes I see a game I used to post in seem to come back from the dead, but I'll leave it alone, because I seem to remember hearing that posting in threads that have been inactive for over a month is a ban-worthy offence. Has that rule changed, or does it not apply to games, because I've seen this happen to some games, and I'm not sure whether it's punishable to post in a revived thread or to just do the reviving yourself; if the former is true, that would mean one ought to look real close at every date of the last post before replying to any thread, but I'm a bit on the cautious side.

raichu27

Is that even allowed? Sometimes I see a game I used to post in seem to come back from the dead, but I'll leave it alone, because I seem to remember hearing that posting in threads that have been inactive for over a month is a ban-worthy offence. Has that rule changed, or does it not apply to games, because I've seen this happen to some games, and I'm not sure whether it's punishable to post in a revived thread or to just do the reviving yourself; if the former is true, that would mean one ought to look real close at every date of the last post before replying to any thread, but I'm a bit on the cautious side.
I think I've read somewhere that we can post in game threads that's been inactive for less than 60 days.

keepitsimple

site of lies
The admins changed the limit from 30 days to 60 days some time last year I think

Btw if anyone is interested, I got bored and decided to start a new round of the SPPF Member Face-Off so check that out if you want? We're still nominating members

Status
Not open for further replies.