• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
Well it's been 3 months at least, and my game was submitted over 60 days ago. I would now get done for bumping lol.

Mods pls. We need you. We need a new mod.

Last edited:

keepitsimple

site of lies
The last time games were approved was actually over 4 months ago. It's annoying lol :/ i do think it's understandable why things slowed down. I think the mods are mostly in university now

Last edited:

keepitsimple

site of lies
I don't like the game so I didn't want to be the thread owner any more. Feel free to remake it if you want to

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I remember when I used to joke about sponge bob stuff in the 'wrong answers to general questions' game.

Good times, those were.

keepitsimple

site of lies
okay so how would we go about reviving the face-offs forum back to the activity it had in 2016?

the same problem seems to occur every time: one thread gets made, people reply for a few days, then it dies and it doesn't pick up again no matter how many times people try to bump it.

What was different two years ago that drove so many people to Face-Offs? I miss playing them lol.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
The games in question were actually approved?

raichu27

Does anyone here check the 2nd page of the game threads sometimes? Threads can also be posted in as long as it's been posted within 60 days.

keepitsimple

site of lies
I'm kind of hoping someone posts in The Pokedex Race today myself, since as the last poster I can't do it, and today is the last day that it would be allowed

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
How about a game where one person posts a moral or saying and the next person twists it somehow and that person posts a new moral or saying?

It’d go like this

User 1: Slow and steady wins the race....

User 2: But it sure as heck doesn’t win you the Indy 500!

keepitsimple

site of lies
Just letting people here know that the Big Brother thread really needs some more players before it can start

Big Brother is a reality game show where they start with 14 people but 1 person gets voted off every week until only 1 remains, and in between that, people compete in challenges to win immunity for that week. This game is basically that but on a forum

How about a game where one person posts a moral or saying and the next person twists it somehow and that person posts a new moral or saying?

It’d go like this

User 1: Slow and steady wins the race....

User 2: But it sure as heck doesn’t win you the Indy 500!
if you want to make that just go ahead, games don't require mod approval anymore

raichu27

Does anyone else here still check the "This or That", "Pokelikes", or "Have You Ever" game threads once in a while?

People can also post in threads as long as it's been posted within 60 days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.