• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Game Freak's Website....

Paperfairy

Pokémon Capture Pro
http://www.gamefreak.co.jp/

Is there a link to the Pokémon section somewhere? I recall going there and finding some very cool artwork for the games....

Or if you don't know, I just need the offical artwork for....

ORIGINAL Red
ORIGINAL Green
Gold
Silver
Ruby
Sapphire

If GameFreak has an offical artwork of Blue (which I doubt, I only remember seeing her in the back of a guide) that'd be awesome too. :)

Athrozeous

Make It Sinful
what do you mean by official artwok o_O i have G/S in a book somewhere in my room... might as well just look for it... ;)

Paperfairy

Pokémon Capture Pro
@Latios Awww damn.

@OtterPops Could I get that entire pic (them on the Pokéball), along with pics of Green and Red? I'd love you forever~

@Athrozeous Look like the WIND my friend! O________O

@Fiery Blaziken The red one is perfect, but I need the GameFreak artwork, not the manga versions (Ruby and Sapphire).

^__________________^

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
This is the only official Sugimori artwork of Blue I'm aware of. Not sure if it's the one you're looking for however.

For whatever reason, I don't have the Red and Green art lying around, but I do have this earlier piece.

Paperfairy

Pokémon Capture Pro
Gravy said:
This is the only official Sugimori artwork of Blue I'm aware of. Not sure if it's the one you're looking for however.

For whatever reason, I don't have the Red and Green art lying around, but I do have this earlier piece.

O_O The FIRST ONE IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR!!!! O_O PAPERFAIRY LOVES YOU AND THE PISSING BONSLY.

Well, as far as Blue goes. The second is cool, I think I'll use it.

Anyone got G/S/C + R/S/E artwork? :cheesygrin: