• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Game play time

Status
Not open for further replies.
212 Hours.

<3

RedMoogleXIII

Team Rocket Trainer
226+ Hours currently

I add about another hour per day at least with shiny hunting and daily events

aerisLana

i cannot believe
My Diamond is already about... 297 hours & counting. Apparently, I'm still addicted to it; unlike my past games, I only played them for below 100 hours or so.

mifune

I just passed the 190 hour mark, but I have a feeling that there will be no stopping. The Pokeradar has me addicted to this game again.

Tyrone

Phantom Angel
I got 453:55. Don't ask me how............

ESPEOPN MASTER

Phychic master
378 hours for me started august 23. kinda makes me think of all the things i coulda done but then again thats like 36 hours each month so not tat bad :)

ESPEOPN MASTER

Phychic master
378 hours for me started august 23. kinda makes me think of all the things i coulda done but then again thats like 36 hours each month so not tat bad :)

SwiftEdge

Pyromancer
281 hours and 8 minutes..... Wow. So much wasted time. xD

SwiftEdge

Pyromancer
281 hours and 8 minutes..... Wow. So much wasted time. xD

Theneedleman

crazyengage
wow

I really think you guys need to get a livessssssss
I myself only have 117 hours and some odd minutes, and I thought I was bad...

RICH

202 hours 1 minute

Status
Not open for further replies.