• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Game Theory: Matpat theorizing who Ash will marry!

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Kinda off topic but are we allowed to post a poll on who do we want Ash to end up with?

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
I think I've heard somewhere that they aren't allowed, not sure if that changed recently though.
I think we should. I'm really interested on what is the most popular ship here. Let's just ban the comments section

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I think we should. I'm really interested on what is the most popular ship here. Let's just ban the comments section
Let’s not do this.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Polls are against the rules in the shipping forum, and shipping is to be kept here so...no.
Well they kinda did back then. It would really be poetic if they do another poll since the series is ending. It's really cool that pearlshipping was the most popular back then.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Well they kinda did back then. It would really be poetic if they do another poll since the series is ending. It's really cool that pearlshipping was the most popular back then.
Well you could bug the mods if you wanted a poll, but I don't think they'll really care. Not to mention, it's become increasingly trivial to game these polls with bots since then.