• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

game times

Status
Not open for further replies.

megacool8

ZOMG A COOKIE!!
im just wondering whats youre time on dppt? mines......363:44 :D

GetTheLedOut

Zeppelin Fanatic
79:44, my game time on soul silver is guaranteed to be longer

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
Mine is 214:45. I will probably max out the time on my Soul Silver, can't wait!!! :D

Jun's Heracross

Battle Ace
354:28 on diamond pretty bad when i come to think about it. ah well

Pearl 289:14
Platinum: 276:44
HG/SS: ∞

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
pearl: 299:43 ....i have no life -.-
the only reason its not higher is bc lately im addicted to ranger:almia, and msytery dungeon (almost have all pokemon recruited! only need about 10 more woot!)

on ss im gonna have the clock maxed out

coolespeon

I dont know.
515:46 in Diamond. Blame the summer vacations and my unfinished team.

pokemaster001

wow, why does everyone think they'll play more on HG/SS then they already have?
they won't even add more pokemon or anything!!

Sagachu

Smooth as a Brock
About 235 hours, about half of it is because I forget to turn my ds off( a ds on sleep can stay on for like 4 days!). It would be way more but I ruined to much by reading about everything on serebii. Luckily I love Johto so much and there isn't much to be ruined with HGSS so I expect to have more on that.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku

OK, I'm going to add my Emerald and Crystal times as well, as they're a sight to behold.

Diamond: 54:25
Platinum: 194:46
Emerald: 450:03
Crystal: 285:55

Luminous

Truly Altruistic
579:34
In counting.

Diamond, though. I can't seem to find my 3rd gen. and under games so...
Plat.- 0:00 Just restarted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.