• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

game times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahweenkster

Dah Weenster Baby!
My Diamond is 547:43, Pearl is 238:56, and Platinum is at 144:30.....

Just for the hell of it

Leaf Green-Maxed
Fire Red- 200+
XD-99:99
Colosseum-99:99
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald-over 500 on Ruby, 100 or so each for Sapph and Emerald...

I have literally have no life... I cry a little every night because of it

xANGELx

xANGELx
My time on Diamond is 594:23 and it's the most amount of time I've spent on ANYTHING...but it's also the most fullfilling. I have a black trainer card and all 493 pokemon neatly tucked away in numerical order in my PC = )

xANGELx

xANGELx
My time on Diamond is 594:23 and it's the most amount of time I've spent on ANYTHING...but it's also the most fullfilling. I have a black trainer card and all 493 pokemon neatly tucked away in numerical order in my PC, including all 28 unown, all forms of burmy and wormadam, all forms of deoxys and the two forms of shellos and gastrodon = )

Sara Hysaro

44:51 minutes on my Diamond version. It's been like that for about 30 hours or so. =P

I'll update this to include Platinum and Pearl too, but I think the highest I've ever gotten with any Pokémon game is 300 hours or so.

rook09

Of science.
platinum: 106:53
pearl: 117:23
diamond: 514:45

but heart gold will be way more

Diamond: 657:05
Platinum: 354:89
that's good :)

Profesco

gone gently
We have a My DPPt Games section for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.