• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gameboy Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to waste many hours of my life doing that. It was especially fun with the turbo function on the A button to make things go a lot more smoothly. I'll go back and do it again someday in a few years for nostalgia.

Chris

Old Coot
Turbo button? What? There's no such thing on the Game Boy Player.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
Turbo button? What? There's no such thing on the Game Boy Player.

On the game cube controller, sir.
And what exactly does it do?

And on topic i had a gameboy. so no point buying a player

The Flash

I like shorts!
well what i mean is that seeing your FR on the big screen was kinda cool to me. Plus, if i played at night...if i fell asleep my game wouldn't die. it was still on.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i have it and i play it with the special controller for it. however the most games i played on it were pocket & color games like pokemon silver or mario land: six golden coins. i kept the 3th gen pokemongames for when i am in a car or other things that involves traveling.

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
i wud but i somehow lost my gbplayer disc, idk how the hell i did or where it went but im still ****** about it >.<

Lucazard

Spoof Man™
I have heard of this Player and makes recording your GBA games with Dazzle much easier.
I don't have one or a GC only a Wii.
But I wonder if Nintendo will ever do this for the DS on the Wii?

Glitchtaker

Glitches are mine
I have one for my gamecube and its useful if you don't have two gameboys and you want to trade between games. Very, very useful.

Atari

Did it on 'em
My friend has one attached to his NGC. I've never owned one, but having the ability to play handheld games on the television makes the experience a bit more relaxing.

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
Have it still and hooked up..It will never be seperated from my GC..never!

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
I played it a couple of weeks ago. Those audio plugs were not working too well so I had to stop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.