• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GameMaster's Art Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Why is this thread dying right now? ;.; I like it... Sorry to say that Takashi doesn't seem like he's coming back, so I can't use that banner -.-' But can you something different for me? I'd like a sort of re-styling of jirachi and a custom trainer.

THE JIRACHI:
I'd like a: Re-styling thingamabob.
Other info: I'd like this jirachi to have various jewels all over its body so it looks like it's extremely rare and I'd like it to have it's shiny colors as well.

Custom Trainer:
I'd like a: Custom Trainer
Info: I'd like it to be made completely from scratch if possible. I'd like it to have on a gold-ish suit and a little red bow-tie and some red that's the same color as shiny jirachi. Black-ish hair that's styled nicely. Overall, I want this guy to look like a rich guy :) Please also give him dark gold eyes and a fair complection. THANK YOU! (I fail at custom sprites, so I'm just asking you to make it :D)

jalpavac

Herp '3'
I'd like a: Splice please
Pokemon 1: Mudkip
Pokemon 2: Stunfisk

Either one can be the base. Thanks!

GameMaster10

Gaming Guru
Here's the next batch of artwork, and I've already VM'ed Chello about his request.
To Pacack I wasn't able to make it from scratch, but I still hope you like it.
BejeweledJirachi.png

Packacktrainer.png

MudkipStunfiskFusion.png

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Thank you!

jalpavac

Herp '3'
Thanks, It's perfect :D

GameMaster10

Gaming Guru
Ok it seems that a bunch of requests have vanished off the thread, I was able to to finish GorillaDanny and MaidensGhost, but I wasn't able to do Kylo's before it vanished.

Gorrilladanny1.png

Gorrilladanny2.png

MaidensGhost-1.png

Roromiya

on hiatus
Thanks, it looks great.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.