• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gameplay Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilroy40

Brock 'n' Roll
The first view of the Global Link for Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 has been revealed.
pglb2w2.jpg

Would Black and white 1 be able to connect to the new GL?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Cool Hole. Ice types, please?

Glad the time limit is reduced to 20 now.

Grei

not the color
No, we don't... We can get a Johto starter (duh), Hoenn starter and a Kanto starter in HG/SS.

Oh! I confused that with how in RSE, you get a Johto starter at the end of the game. Ne'er mind.

In that case, bring on the Sinnoh Starters! I'd love to get Turtwig without trading!

PKMNTrainerSaw

New areas? What are the new areas? I see that picture that serebii got, is that the new area(s)?

I feel Genesect, Keledo, and Meloetta have some importance in BW 2. If I'm right, that hints that Team Plasma will be back(They created Genesect).

New areas? What are the new areas? I see that picture that serebii got, is that the new area(s)?

I feel Genesect, Keledo, and Meloetta have some importance in BW 2. If I'm right, that hints that Team Plasma will be back(They created Genesect).

Look in the pictures on the website. Also, Team Plasma didn't create Genesect, they modified it.

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
Since when have event Pokemon had an importance in the storyline?

Well that event Celebi gave us some details on the plot of HG/SS that may have bothered some people. It showed why Giovanni wasn't included in the revival of Team Rocket I think. Because you go back in time to defeat him before he goes to rejoin them and because of that he gives up.

I'm not sure if that's right though so correct me if I'm wrong :) But I wouldn't be surprised if any of those event Pokemon, maybe Genosect gives us a little continuation of the plot after we complete the main story line. But then again you did say importance, and that was more just interesting then important :)

Last edited:

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Well that event Celebi gave us some details on the plot of HG/SS that may have bothered some people. It showed why Giovanni wasn't included in the revival of Team Rocket I think. Because you go back in time to defeat him before he goes to rejoin them and because of that he gives up.

I'm not sure if that's right though so correct me if I'm wrong :) But I wouldn't be surprised if any of those event Pokemon, maybe Genosect gives us a little continuation of the plot after we complete the main story line. But then again you did say importance, and that was more just interesting then important :)

True, but that was optional. i don't see how Genesect has anything to do with Team Plasma being in the games.

JD

I don't think Genesect will have any significance in this game..maybe they'll make some references to it or show a picture of its prehistoric form but I can't see it actually playing a role in the story. Also I just noticed that we have only 13 more days until we get another batch of information.

KickAsh

halted development
Ice types, please?
There ought to be more Ice types in BW2. With an expanded regional dex, it's the perfect opportunity to give us Swinub, Snorunt, Smoochum, Snover, etc. And we already know we're getting Glaceon and Sneasel-->Weavile.
I want an upgrade to the number of Ice types so Brycen can have a better team, and hopefully be an E4 member.

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
True, but that was optional. i don't see how Genesect has anything to do with Team Plasma being in the games.

Yeah that's right. And I wasn't saying a possible future Genosect event has anything to do with Plasma being in the games, the evil team in these games could be anybody for all we know right now, possibly somebody new even. We will just have to wait and see. I'm actually hoping it's something Corocoro won't unveil, it'd be cooler if we find out by playing ourselves.

Flygon Master54

Ahh I'm back baby
Yeah that's right. And I wasn't saying a possible future Genosect event has anything to do with Plasma being in the games, the evil team in these games could be anybody for all we know right now, possibly somebody new even. We will just have to wait and see. I'm actually hoping it's something Corocoro won't unveil, it'd be cooler if we find out by playing ourselves.

If it was a new team, I think pokemon will reveal there team name, outfits and call them a mystery...then we have to find out their ideals in-game.
There ought to be more Ice types in BW2. With an expanded regional dex, it's the perfect opportunity to give us Swinub, Snorunt, Smoochum, Snover, etc. And we already know we're getting Glaceon and Sneasel-->Weavile.
I want an upgrade to the number of Ice types so Brycen can have a better team, and hopefully be an E4 member.

Don't forget that lapras is confirmed!!!

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola

Ice, electric and fire don't get enough love. Remember how in D/P, there were so few fire types that the Fire Type Elite Four member didn't even have enough to cover his team? I was embarrassed for him o_O

That 'cool cave' thing in the DW looks promising for ice types, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.