• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gameplay Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
And it isn't even a creative team choice. Starter, elemental monkey, Pidove line.

Yes. Was hoping for a throwback to the Blue of old, but sadly no such luck.

So can I just get confirmation - these games are compatible to trade with BW the minute we get the C gear, yes?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Does anyone know where the Daycare is in this game? Because if it's still on Rt. 3 and we can't go to SE Unova until post game, that's gonna suck.

ArielSummer

Is night and day back in these games? I know they took it out in Gen 3 so just wondering if the sequels don't have it or if its become a staple since gen 4

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I'm in Move Tutor Heaven. I want to kiss everyone at GF office right now. Literally.

The increased Gym Leader levellage, if only by a little, is also very welcome. And for the first time ever - difficulty levels can be set!? *goes and looks at Iris' team under 'hard' difficulty level*

Holy ten cans of whoop-***, Batman. These are the best games ever. And not just in Pokemon.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The new shiny summoning stone is awesome. I wonder what the chances are now?

GoldCyndaquil

Shiny Hunter
Yes, Shining stone :) . If we can get it before Drayden, I'll be happy just because I want a Golden Altaria for my challenge against him, would love a Red Delcatty too...but hoping we get it by Castelia is way too hopeful.

thebushmaster

PokeMaster JoeyII
i accidentally posed this on the wrong thread by accident.

does any one know how many games can be reg. on the globe link?

ethanobi

Hey. I'm new here, quick question. Is the Shiny Patrat on route 19 real? I softreset 40 times hoping to get one.... No luck.

R_N

I have successfully hacked my copy to be able to customize the ingame sprites, I changed it so my current Tepig is now Wearing a scarf.

Say, weren't you saying earlier that you knew exactly where to look for trainer animations so you could rip them?

NO $aints

used 2 be darkkyurem
I have successfully hacked my copy to be able to customize the ingame sprites, I changed it so my current Tepig is now Wearing a scarf.

how did u do this and also how did u get b2 in english?

Status
Not open for further replies.