• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gameplay Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Umm, it's the same sad face as the B/W sprite.
298.png

The worst sprite I've ever seen, to be honest. I dislike "sad face" sprite like that. It's one thing I really want GF to change, and it is not changed......

That's what Azurill usually looks like!? Holy God, that's awful! It looks like it's being tortured. Why, GF, why?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
He's upset about not being Water-type. Or by the fact that she knows she might turn into a male when she evolves.

But Azurill has always been that way. It looks upset in the Sugimori art, too.

EDIT: I just looked it up, and Azurill is smiling in the 3rd and 4th Gen sprites. So I guess it's only 5th Gen that its expression matches the artwork.

Last edited:

JD

I hope the rival actually has a strong team in this game Cheren and Bianca's teams were horribly weak.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
I'm pretty sure that Azurill, a baby pokemon, would naturally be afraid of encountering a trainer with a pokemon that it knows could kick it's ***.

Waldy565

can someone clear this up? is that a minccino at 1:01? Also, just looking at the trailer to find the time i wanted, is that a RANGER at 0:54? I'm so looking foward to this!

JD

I'm pretty sure that Azurill, a baby pokemon, would naturally be afraid of encountering a trainer with a pokemon that it knows could kick it's ***.

That obviously wasn't Smoochum's case in G/S/C
[IMG139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/5b/Spr_2s_238.png[/IMG139]

Anyway I hope Eevee is obtainable really early in this game.. the trailer showed that it was level 14 so I'm guessing sometime after the 2nd gym.

Attachments

• Spr_2s_238.png
    Spr_2s_238.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 35

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire

Well do you see who Smoochum's Mother is? *finger snaps*

Mav-san

F*cking veteran
I hope the rival actually has a strong team in this game Cheren and Bianca's teams were horribly weak.

And I hope he's an arrogant little twerp like Gary, so I can actually enjoy the pleasure of beating him while he shouts futile comments that he's better anyway.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit

Anyway I hope Eevee is obtainable really early in this game.. the trailer showed that it was level 14 so I'm guessing sometime after the 2nd gym.

You can get level 14s before the second gym in B/W :D

Last edited:

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
No you can't. The highest catchable Pokemon before the first gym was 7. You could before the 2nd though on the outside part of Pinwheel forest.

Whoops, typing error from me there, I meant to put second :redface:

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
That stage I saw in the trailer. That was the professor right? It reminded me of either a gym stage or frontier stage.

FluffyHoundour

It would be nice if you could catch Eevee right after the second gym. Especially if you get either a Fire or Water Stone when you reach the 3rd city like you do in B/W.

Wadeledge

Till all are One
I asked this in the Storyline thread but does anyone know what the rival is saying in the smash video?

Status
Not open for further replies.