• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gameplay Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
The 4th KIRA, again, he is not the regional professor.

They didn't say it again. 9_9

Oh, and I hope they follow around as well. ^^

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Thank you, game developers for stopping being lazy and making new, better sprites for Trainers.

[img139]http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2iix3bjR21rnq39jo1_400.gif[/img139]

It makes the Rival look more human. I'm really hoping all Trainer sprites are like this.

Thank you, game developers for stopping being lazy and making new, better sprites for Trainers.

It makes the Rival look more human. I'm really hoping all Trainer sprites are like this.
All the trainer sprites are animated.

Missingno.Fan

I agree. The non moving trainer sprites in BW just seemed so rigid and lifeless.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
All the trainer sprites are animated.

I never asked if all Trainer sprites were animated. I know they're animated.

I was saying that I hope all of the sprites are as well animated as the Rival's.

Seriously, I'm getting tired of people telling me that when I never said such a thing...

Lukah

do people still think Unova is really frozen after this:
kvi3_3a9_u0.jpg

The map is not a satellite picture. Is a drawing.
And when the drawing ends in the brown borders, the ice is still there.

R_N

I was saying that I hope all of the sprites are as well animated as the Rival's.

Seriously, I'm getting tired of people telling me that when I never said such a thing...

I doubt the normal trainers will be as well animated. The important characters? Sure!

Tommyb2405

whats in the top left corner?

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
kvi3_3a9_u0.jpg

While that ice isn't part of the actual region, it still may have frozen areas under it. We don't know.

Last edited:

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue

I agree with you. That rival's animation is brilliant! :D

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk

-Unova-

I believe the ice is symbolic, not physically there.

There is also a translation floating around implying that there is more than this map, meaning there is a second map involved; which could indicate a Sevii Island type of deal or another region. Who knows.

Lukah

I believe the ice is symbolic, not physically there.

There is also a translation floating around implying that there is more than this map, meaning there is a second map involved; which could indicate a Sevii Island type of deal or another region. Who knows.

Translation from...?

Don't get mad, you should have been more specific when you said I wish all trainer sprites are like this, I thought you meant animated like this.

I think they are because in the trailer, other trainer sprites were like that. The one they showed was the female clerk and they gave her movements. That was pretty cool.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Seeing that clip officially confirms that the pokémon game are better off staying as a sprite based game, since the animation is so fluid and smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.