• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gameplay Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

oh hey I just noticed
5.jpg

Snivy holds its arms behind its back like Serperior used to

Bardische

Elegance.
oh hey I just noticed
5.jpg

I think it and Oshawott had slight changes to its animation, so it can be assumed Tepig does too.

rocky505

I hope we get some news on new moves for Pokemon soon. I really want snivy to get better moves

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
oh hey I just noticed
5.jpg

Also, those HP bars are white instead or black. GURDURR BLACKANDWHITE

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
It seems like the early routes have a farmland-esque scenery and design. Definitely a nice change of pace from the forest of Black and White.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
So does anyone know if the Vs. Seeker (or something similar) will be in the games or if we will be able to have rematches with the gym leaders?

NO $aints

used 2 be darkkyurem
Well it seems like the guy with the mewtwo lv.100 did want to get through this game fast cause he beat the game and found out everything in the game. Maybe theres a video he made. If so i'm definitely watching it.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Are the Nimbassa Stadiums confirmed? I don't think I've heard anything about them, though I might be wrong.

They're there, but I'm not sure if there's still trainer rematches there. Either way, not good enough. There needs to be a method to rematch ordinary trainers throughout the game. Vs. Seeker is preferable because it can be used almost everywhere (as a matter of fact, it should be able to be used everywhere, even in caves and gyms). The Xtransceiver could also function as a rematch system (doubtful, but still possible). Has anything been said about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.