• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gameplay Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Does anyone know where the new Daycare is located? I assume we get it in a new location due to southeast Unova being frozen for most of the game.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Reminder: ROM discussion is not allowed. Do not reply to users who talk about ROMs either.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Say, weren't you saying earlier that you knew exactly where to look for trainer animations so you could rip them?

yup, and funny enough, the file structure is the same as BW, the sprite data for the new forms is located in the same Nintendo archive as the past new forms (rotom deoxys etc...) and the trainer sprite data is stored in the same place as it was in BW iirc. now the actual animations, that will require sprite ripping ala screen capture for every frame.

uber gon

Accept Change
I'm just hoping there's other ways to teach moves. I REALLY want to teach my future Serperior Power Whip or Petal Dance.

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
I'm just hoping there's other ways to teach moves. I REALLY want to teach my future Serperior Power Whip or Petal Dance.

The only other way would be new egg moves. And I too would love Power Whip on Serperior, but I find Petal Dance hugely unlikely for it, it having nothing to do with flowers.

R_N

The only other way would be new egg moves. And I too would love Power Whip on Serperior, but I find Petal Dance hugely unlikely for it, it having nothing to do with flowers.

Not a single Pokemon got a new egg move, by the by

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
It was one of the first things found and confirmed. By the same guy who gave us the changed level up lists, no less

Ahh, I suppose I missed that, then. Ahh well... I'll just have to wait 'til next gen for my Drill Run Escavalier </3

Grei

not the color
It was one of the first things found and confirmed. By the same guy who gave us the changed level up lists, no less

It's rather depressing. I mean, the move tutors are great (and what some Pokemon needed, like Swoobat and Seismitoad (but not Vanilluxe or Lilligant :'()), but it stinks that out of all of the 5th Gen Pokemon, who, by and large, had very barren movepools, Beartic was the only one to get a single addition: Aqua Jet. So disappointing.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Does anyone know where the new Daycare is located? I assume we get it in a new location due to southeast Unova being frozen for most of the game.

Can someone please address my question before it gets buried, unanswered?

Also, is the Kami trio available in-game without the AR searcher?

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
No one knows if there is a new day care.

And again, no one knows if the Kami Trio are present in the game. Most likely not, since no one mentioned their presences yet.

Thank you, that's all I was looking for.

uber gon

Accept Change
Ahh, I suppose I missed that, then. Ahh well... I'll just have to wait 'til next gen for my Drill Run Escavalier </3

Are all the available tutors for this game revealed? Maybe there one somebody missed.

R_N

Unless they glanced over a Super Tutor set of moves in the data, yeah these 4 guys (+Draco Meteor, Oaoths, and elemental hyper beams) are the only tutors

Status
Not open for further replies.