• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gameplay Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

Well if you look at her sig, you can clearly see that she has a Ninetales in her team. Unless she hasn't actually got it yet.

Not like half the forum has their planned teams in their signatures or anything

....and she has a garchomp in there. so

Reddyll

What I'm expecting to be added:

- The "Pokémon following you around" feature returns, but hopefully this time it'll become optional.
- Gym leader rematches
- Battle Frontier

I definitely agree with your comment, i want to see like HG/SS where you can go to different gyms on different days. Challenging them with their stronger and better pokemon. I think the Battle Frontier is set and World Tournament will be replacing it which im looking so forward to. Pokemon following you around feature will also be really nice, just looks cooler.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
You can't get Ninetales at that point unless you trade, it's not available until you get Waterfall (which is after Giant Chasm).

Not too expensive then. :)

And do you not have a fire type? (I'm guessing you are using the team in your sig, so use Ninetales?)

Yeah I traded my Vulpix from my Pokemon White. Also my Gabite(which I also traded) was on level 47 and I really wanted to give it the experience so I can get Garchomp. So I Protected, Quick claw activated, I used Iron Tail and one shot knocked out the Cryogonals! :D

She probably doesn't have her entire team yet. I know I don't, I don't even have the damn game yet.
No I have my team I just traded over a Vulpix, Togepi, and a Gible and they all eventually evolved.

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
Do pokemon suffer from disobedience if you transfer them from BW?

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Do pokemon suffer from disobedience if you transfer them from BW?

Onlyif you dont have the required badges. I assume your not going to trade lvl 100´s right away and expect them to listen when you have 4-5 badges.

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
Onlyif you dont have the required badges. I assume your not going to trade lvl 100´s right away and expect them to listen when you have 4-5 badges.

In that case, can eggs be transfered? I was expecting Azurill to be available earlier, as in the expected first route along with Patrat.

rocky505

In that case, can eggs be transfered? I was expecting Azurill to be available earlier, as in the expected first route along with Patrat.

Why? Azurill is still before the first gym and that is the only way you'll get it before the first gym since you can't trade until you beat it.

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
Why? Azurill is still before the first gym and that is the only way you'll get it before the first gym since you can't trade until you beat it.

According to serebii, it's surf only, which doesn't seem right.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
No I have my team I just traded over a Vulpix, Togepi, and a Gible and they all eventually evolved.

Okay, but I was trying to prove a point that just because you put your team in your sig doesn't mean you have every one of them.

According to serebii, it's surf only, which doesn't seem right.

Maybe on the first route or something, but you can easily catch one on land in Sangi Ranch, and that's early enough to use it for the first gym if you want.

Last edited:

R_N

Okay, but I was trying to prove a point that just because you put your team in your sig doesn't mean you have every one of them.

Maybe on the first route or something, but you can easily catch one on land in Sangi Ranch, and that's early enough to use it for the first gym if you want.

Didn't the first gameplay trailer show it being catchable on Rt. 19, though, or am I confusing it with Sangi Ranch or something? That'd be curious if they changed the location data between then and the release date.

It was definitely the Sangi Ranch
I remember the fencing and hay

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
Oh, you can? Thanks! Now I have to catch Growlithe, Riolu, and Azurill in Sangi Ranch lol. Still kind of working out a team and I recently found out that Azumarill with Adamant, 31 IVs in atk and full investment in atk, atk rivals Groudon.

rocky505

Oh, you can? Thanks! Now I have to catch Growlithe, Riolu, and Azurill in Sangi Ranch lol. Still kind of working out a team and I recently found out that Azumarill with Adamant, 31 IVs in atk and full investment in atk, atk rivals Groudon.

Growlithe isn't at sangi ranch. It's at the area south of Virbank.

Status
Not open for further replies.