• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gameplay Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMaster366

At first, I was excited to finally play this game on hard mode, but then I found out that access to it gets deleted if you restart the game.

Ah, the blunders that people can make at times.

R_N

I liked how they had rotation and triple battles in many different places instead of one or two spots.
Gave some variety to the game.

It was also terrifying to me
They're nice enough to preface every battle with the trainer mentioning triple/rotation, but it was just enough to make me go "oh god wait what I didn't heal up noooo"

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
It was also terrifying to me
They're nice enough to preface every battle with the trainer mentioning triple/rotation, but it was just enough to make me go "oh god wait what I didn't heal up noooo"

Exactly this.

I was scared everytime one would randomly come up.

GoldCyndaquil

Shiny Hunter
So people may call me crazy...and I'm even thinking that I'm crazy for considering it at all...but I would like to reopen the highly disreputed idea that N may actually be a Zoroark.

We actually do get a strange bit of eveidence to back this up. The person who gives you Snarl in Lostlorn speaks to you, so you think 'oh it's just some random person talkin to me'...but then, the person turns into a Zoroark. Does this mean that Zoroarks can mimic human speech? If so, could they entirely pose a person.

I mean, N is the only person in the games who can 'speak' to pokemon. And as far as our knowledge goes, only Pokemon can really speak to eachother. I mean N supposedly had no parents, made friends with all these wild pokemon, and his, supposedly, best friend is a ZORUA!

Yes, you all can call me insane, but as I was battling N and following the Zoroark it just made me wonder.

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
The triple battles were the worst because I still remember that one Ace Trainer on Route 7 in W1 and how he almost destroyed me

EXACTLY.

I could survive rotation battles, but I shuddered every time a triple battle would come up. The unpreparedness of all of it...you know?

I don't think I ever got out of one without half of my team in the yellow :/

R_N

Anthea & Concordia say he had actual parents that orphaned him
Presumably this is how Ghetsis located him
Also how N got his puzzles and junk

One would think that being a Pokemon would come up in some flavor in any conversation with him.

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs

The fact that they suggested that people were afraid of N's ability to talk to Pokemon makes me wonder if I'm the only one who'd be like: "You can talk to Pokemon?! AMAZING! I'M SO JEALOUS!"

GoldCyndaquil

Shiny Hunter
Presumably this is how Ghetsis located him
Also how N got his puzzles and junk

One would think that being a Pokemon would come up in some flavor in any conversation with him.

Ghetsis was said to have found him in the wild, granted Ghetsis could have heard of him before and tried to find him.

Like I said, even I hardly believe what I posted, but I knew it would bug me if I didn't.

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
I was playing White 2 the other day and I noticed that Pokémon Breeder Magnolia on Route 11 seems to be infinately re-battle-able. I was just wondering if anyone else had run into this.

I was playing White 2 the other day and I noticed that Pokémon Breeder Magnolia on Route 11 seems to be infinately re-battle-able. I was just wondering if anyone else had run into this.

I think it's a reoccurring glitch throughout the game or a new mechanic. Just about all of the breeders are rematch-able

Status
Not open for further replies.