• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gameplay Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

urrutiap

First time I've been playing Pokemon Black 2 and I'm at Nimbassa City it has the ferris wheel and other buildings. A bt overwhelming place since it also has a part of the desert area and Route something. good place to level up some of my earlier pokemon I caught such as the Azul/Marril pokey and the patrat

Marvs

Shinneeee!
Can anyone help me out, I'm trying to get the Hatching Power 3, now I see it is a white level 30 requirement. I have a Japanese white version (not started yet :/) and my black version which I have done the elite4. Few questions, 1 is there anyway to get hatching 3 on black alone? 2, if I have to get it on my Japanese white first how do I transfer it over? And 3!, does my black entree need level 30 too? Sorry for the long post, I hope someone can clear this up for me!

Trainer Grey

Epic Trainer
Hey all, I have a question of which I think belongs here. If not, feel free to redirect me :)
I know that breeding a Pokemon holding an Everstone passes on Nature, but I wonder if there is also a way to pass on characteristics? and if so, is it then possible to breed so the newly hatched Pokemon gets the desired Nature AND Characteristic?

Natrillion

Is anyone else's day/night cycle backwards in the game from what it really is? Cause for me when it's day time, it's night time in the game and vice versa. Is anyone else having this problem or know of a way to fix it?

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
In the future, you guys will probably be better off posting questions in the BW2 Help Thread - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?576089-Official-Black-2-amp-White-2-Help-thread

Hey all, I have a question of which I think belongs here. If not, feel free to redirect me :)
I know that breeding a Pokemon holding an Everstone passes on Nature, but I wonder if there is also a way to pass on characteristics? and if so, is it then possible to breed so the newly hatched Pokemon gets the desired Nature AND Characteristic?

If by characteristic you mean the things like "Likes to eat", those relate to the Pokemon's highest IVs:

HeartGold & SoulSilver add another means to transfer specific IVs over from parent to child.The manner of doing this is in having either parent hold a specific item. These Items are the "Power" Items introduced in Diamond & Pearl which boosted Effort Values earned when held. Attach these Items to either of the parents and their specific Individual Value will be passed on to the baby.

You can find more info about halfway down this page - http://serebii.net/games/breed.shtml

Is anyone else's day/night cycle backwards in the game from what it really is? Cause for me when it's day time, it's night time in the game and vice versa. Is anyone else having this problem or know of a way to fix it?

Have you checked whether or not your DS clock is set correctly with regards to AM and PM? ^^;

Somiac

I just got black2, I LOVE IT. This is coming from hating Ruby/Sapphire from the short game, or maybe I rushed through those ones ^^; but now I am really enjoying this game, thoroughly going through everything is awesome, now I just need some friends/:)

Btw new to these forums, nice to meet you all! :D

killercloud

Hey I'm new too :) so hi. I've just back into hite 2 again and I love it. Just not sure what end game stuff I've done because it's been a while since I last played it but I'm sure I'll figure it out. I can't wait to get my dex complete so I can't start my shiny hunt with the halp of the shiny charm but that's going to take ages!!!

wyrmslayer

hey guys is it ok if I use pokegen to TRANSFER and just TRANSFER pokemon from previous gens (w/o changing their stats) to white 2 / black 2 since I use desmume and the poke transfer lab is not working there.?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Has anyone noticed you can find LV 70 pokemon in fishing spots? I just got a level 70 seadra.

Yes, that's about as high as the fishing Pokemon levels go, it is post game, after all.

Although if you go to Nature Sanctuary by seeing every Pokemon in the Unova Dex, you can get even higher level Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.