• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
I repeatably mash the A button for nearly everything. Catching, Talking, Items even after the blurbs are gone. .-. Ik how you feel.

And regarding the bench pic. Maybe they're save points? It's a leap, given the fact that the Bag and the other stuff's a click away, but hey.

I'd hate that-I love how we can save more or less anywhere.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
so with super training is pokerus now useless?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.

I would say no.

Pokérus still doubles the amoutn of Values gained, so a Pokémon wi Pokérus pattaking in the Super Training should theoretically recieve double e Efforet Values int hat too, essentially halving the time taken, still.

Ditto24

Well pokerus only works for battling, so it will still speed up the process also GF could make it's effects work in Super training as well. We'll just have to wait and see.

Silverevilchao

Scythe-Wielding Chao
Given how damn-near impossible it was to get a Pokemon with Pokerus, I was pretty much of the opinion that it was useless already, ahahahaha...

While on the topic of controls, I wish they'd bring back the L=A control scheme. D: IIRC, they took it out in 5th gen, which made me sad!

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Given how damn-near impossible it was to get a Pokemon with Pokerus, I was pretty much of the opinion that it was useless already, ahahahaha...

While on the topic of controls, I wish they'd bring back the L=A control scheme. D: IIRC, they took it out in 5th gen, which made me sad!

i still some how got it in my most recent emerald play though xD with a messed up internal battery its unlimted mah ha ha xD

regidude

Frontier Conqueror

I got pkrs on emerald, and sapphire. When I got pearl I wanted to pal park pkrs from rse, but I somehow got it in-game before that. Then in Platinum I wanted to transfer pkrs from pearl, but I ended up catching it before I transfered yet again. Then in BW I wanted to transfer pkrs from platinum, but again I ended up catching it before trading for the final time.

Yes, I know its rare to find it, but its certainly not a universal statement for every one. I'm a good example of that. My shiny luck however is terrible.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
I've never got Pokérus in all my days playing Pokemon ever. I hope the odds are increased slightly or unlock an item equivalent of that item which increases the chances of getting a shiny Pokémon (can't remember the name of the item)

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
I've never got Pokérus in all my days playing Pokemon ever. I hope the odds are increased slightly or unlock an item equivalent of that item which increases the chances of getting a shiny Pokémon (can't remember the name of the item)

You're referring to PokeRadar IIRC. It would be cool if they brought it back, but many players RNG nowadays. Nevertheless, a feature I'd like to see again this gen.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
You're referring to PokeRadar IIRC. It would be cool if they brought it back, but many players RNG nowadays. Nevertheless, a feature I'd like to see again this gen.

RGN? And i never got the poke rader to work my chain always broke xD

Silverevilchao

Scythe-Wielding Chao
I got pkrs on emerald, and sapphire. When I got pearl I wanted to pal park pkrs from rse, but I somehow got it in-game before that. Then in Platinum I wanted to transfer pkrs from pearl, but I ended up catching it before I transfered yet again. Then in BW I wanted to transfer pkrs from platinum, but again I ended up catching it before trading for the final time.

Yes, I know its rare to find it, but its certainly not a universal statement for every one. I'm a good example of that. My shiny luck however is terrible.

See, I was really lucky in my Pearl version with Shinies (Ponyta, Bibarel (?!), Gastly, Bronzong, Staravia...all without PokeRadar!), but the only time I ever got Pokerus was because a friend of mine traded a Pokemon with it on purpose in White version, ehe. I think I got it at one point in Ruby, too, though...not that I knew what it was at the time.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?

Nah it's not the PokéRadar, I looked it up and it was the Shining Charm I was talking about. I want a Pokérus equivalent or just plain increase the odds, I might actually have a shot at Pokérus if this were to happen.

regidude

Frontier Conqueror
See, I was really lucky in my Pearl version with Shinies (Ponyta, Bibarel (?!), Gastly, Bronzong, Staravia...all without PokeRadar!), but the only time I ever got Pokerus was because a friend of mine traded a Pokemon with it on purpose in White version, ehe. I think I got it at one point in Ruby, too, though...not that I knew what it was at the time.

I just realized that pkrs is 1/3 of the chance of finding a shiny....I guess I was really lucky.

JohnLee

Here's another image from the game show.

http://i40.*******.com/io0jrm.jpg

http://i41.*******.com/24pif78.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_mrniw7Fa9n1r8sc3ro2_500.jpg
    tumblr_mrniw7Fa9n1r8sc3ro2_500.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Regality

Digital King
Yes! We finally get to ride more Pokemon! And we get to fight Sycamore? That's awesome!

We have known that the family Rhyhorn is rideable for quite a while now..

Status
Not open for further replies.