• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninfia-Fan

I love Xernas' title screen! This is awesome! Also, I love the fact that the battle scene between Lucario and Blaziken looks thoroughly different to what we've seen. Maybe AR card battles?

R_N

I love Xernas' title screen! This is awesome! Also, I love the fact that the battle scene between Lucario and Blaziken looks thoroughly different to what we've seen. Maybe AR card battles?

It's probably the console battler, judging by the graphics and bloom

Frost Mage

<3 Heavenly~
What is with this picture? 0_0

[IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/xyth.jpg[/IMG139]

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
From the battle background, it looks like it could be another Coliseum/XD type of game. I would be more than happy with an HD Stadium game though.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
From the battle background, it looks like it could be another Coliseum/XD type of game. I would be more than happy with an HD Stadium game though.

Oh my gosh, no!! I was so disappointed that PBR didn't have a storyline or anything like that. Seeing this gives me hope that we will receive another Colosseum/XD type of game! I've been wanting one since I finished XD -_-

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
My question is if it is more prone to be a straight on battler like Stadium/Battle Revolution or a story based games like Colosseum and XD. Maybe it will help one get more Pokemon for X and Y (akin to what Colosseum did for R/S), whether they are able to connect to 5th gen or not.

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
hlSUHxL.jpg

Judging by the model & lighting quality, probably the console battler

Woah woah woah.... Is this a new game? No info yet?

LizardonX

Banned
OMG running as the default!!!! Best thing ever!! This just might beat out auto repel application in BW2 for best little improvement.

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
If that is a Wii U game like Colosseum etc then I will have to get a Wii U when it is released! I would hope that it is a true pokemon adventure game (like the handheld ones) although it's unlikely.

jakovu

If it's a console battler, then hopefully the Pokémon will actually move up to the target to make contact like in PBR.

humilau

Mister Fisher!
If it's a Wii U game, I might just die. I can't take anymore good news. But, I don't think one would be revealed this early or would it. Either way it looks amazing.

Yes please! Bout time we get more Pokemon on the Wii U. Pokemon in HD, finally (not counting Rumble U). I sure hope that's more than just some generic promo pic for the event and something real.

LOL, I remember today I was looking at that old Pokemon rumor thingy about a new game being in development that's similar to Colosseum/XD in gameplay, but having the same graphics as PBR. It's funny how things work out. I really hope that's a console battling game. ._.
Yes please! Bout time we get more Pokemon on the Wii U. Pokemon in HD, finally (not counting Rumble U). I sure hope that's more than just some generic promo pic for the event and something real.

Yes, I'm elated. I really hope it's what I think it is. If not, then oh well. I'll keep hoping for several more years. LOL

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
hlSUHxL.jpg

Judging by the model & lighting quality, probably the console battler

I'm a bit skeptical to believe that this is the console game if only because it's too soon, we haven't gotten to play XY yet and already they're advertising a new game. If it is, though, I want it to be Colosseum/XD style game if only because anything in the vein of Stadium/Battle Revolution wouldn't be worthwhile, there's nothing that style of gameplay can offer anymore that XY couldn't do.

AR battling is also a possibility, and it's something I'd like to see in this game because of the sheer awesomeness of battling Pokemon in RL environments.

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer
please make this pokemon stadium 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.