• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltal96

A little more human
That is an interesting idea. I do wish that the Musketeer Trio had assisted you a bit during your travels in B2W2.

that would have been great i mean after all the swords of justice were meant to help people in need

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
that would have been great i mean after all the swords of justice were meant to help people in need

No, the Muskateers where said to help Pokemon, from humans.
But I catch your drift. And agree. I wish they could have assisted the player somehow, I mean c'mon,
I'm sure that if in real, some organization where to have something as powerful as Black/White Kyurem,
We all would need something more then just 6 pokemon on our belt.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
We had 3 Pure Grass starters.
We had 3 Pure Water Starters.

Why is Fire/Fighting such a big issue besides its over usage.
It more due to the fact that it's a common combination, fans just want something that's not the same thing since 2003.

Yveltal96

A little more human
No, the Muskateers where said to help Pokemon, from humans.
But I catch your drift. And agree. I wish they could have assisted the player somehow, I mean c'mon,
I'm sure that if in real, some organization where to have something as powerful as Black/White Kyurem,
We all would need something more then just 6 pokemon on our belt.

yeah and since keldeo and genesect came out right at the release of BW2 i assumed it would have taken part in the story somehow
something i kinda wish they did but it sounds farfetche'd and i don't think is gunna happen, is making your boxes portable and you can change the pokemon on your belt while you are on your way to a town or something like that. but you shouldn't be able to use it in the elite four of course it could be an item that's only usable in the field like the bicycle

gpt11

something i kinda wish they did but it sounds farfetche'd and i don't think is gunna happen, is making your boxes portable and you can change the pokemon on your belt while you are on your way to a town or something like that. but you shouldn't be able to use it in the elite four of course it could be an item that's only usable in the field like the bicycle

The Pokedex in the Anime does that it would be cool if they updated the Pokedex in the games as its a bit pointless and should do more than just tell you how many Pokemon you have seen/caught.

Yveltal96

A little more human
The Pokedex in the Anime does that it would be cool if they updated the Pokedex in the games as its a bit pointless and should do more than just tell you how many Pokemon you have seen/caught.

agreed...or they could at least put some minigames on the pokedex that earn you BP which i think would be cool as well

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I'd like it if a voice in the PokéDex said the name for the Pokémon. Though, maybe with a new voice instead of the Dex Pro one~

RzK

Meow
Definitely, I feel that the Pokédex should offer much more when it is such an iconic item across the entire franchise. It should show the movesets of all Pokémon, it can have minigames like you said, and it should have that weight/ height feature which HGSS dex had.
LOL i remember when I compared poor Gold's weight to Groudon... Poor Gold never came down...

Gypsi_

Wouldn't it be cool if instead of a PC in every PokeCenter, at the beginning you just take your laptop in you bag so you could access your Pokemon boxes whenever?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Wouldn't it be cool if instead of a PC in every PokeCenter, at the beginning you just take your laptop in you bag so you could access your Pokemon boxes whenever?

A portable PC? That sounds like a great idea! Unfortunately that would also mean we would have less of a reason to use the Pokemon Center.
Portable PC= Portable healing machine= fairly easy game, making the Elite4/Champion a joke. Unless it isn't useable during that challenge.

R_N

A portable PC? That sounds like a great idea! Unfortunately that would also mean we would have less of a reason to use the Pokemon Center.
Portable PC= Portable healing machine= fairly easy game, making the Elite4/Champion a joke. Unless it isn't useable during that challenge.

Healing machine does not make it any easier than normal. There are numerous healing items and very little else to spend end-game money on

Yveltal96

A little more human

what i mentioned earlier was if they did do this it could only be used in certain areas like how the bicycle can only be used in the field
the portable PC couldn't be used in gyms or the elite four

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Healing machine does not make it any easier than normal. There are numerous healing items and very little else to spend end-game money on

I'm talking more in context of Ethers/Elixirs, you can't buy them (unless you're in Join Avenue) and are limited to finding them at certain spots. Though again, the concept of a portable PC means less backtracking which would be fantastic!

Yveltal96

A little more human
if they did create a portable PC system i think they would put some restrictions on it like not being able to heal your pokemon by depositing and withdrawing and you can't use it in gyms and the elite four GF wouldn't want to make it too easy

TWN

5326 7398 1244

Game Freak should just make it so you can only access the box system in places where you are close to a "Wifi hotspot". They wouldn't be called that but you get the idea. Then these "Wifi hotspots" would only be available in towns and other areas where healing and switching Pokémon isn't detrimental to gameplay. And of course you'd also be able to access GTS and even regular trading services this way as well.

Game Freak probably won't want to hinder the aesthetics of the game for our convenience however.

Draqunity

I think that if they do put in a laptop, it'd be a weaker PC. As in it doesn't heal Pokemon you put in for a certain amount of time. Instead of instant healing, it takes say, 30 minutes for 100 HP.
That way you can switch Pokemon without instant healing. The laptop should be taken away when you are in a gym or E4, or unable to connect in places where there are legendary Pokemon.

Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.