• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rovian

Kodoku no Koori
I think/hope for new types. As it would make sense for the Y pokemon (forgot its name:p) to be sound/flying sound/dragon etc.
And for the X pokemon (its a hard name) To be light/ground light/normal etc. well I guess we have to wait and see.
And I think if theres a new type, sylveon would be it, like why would they make some eeveeloutions type so secret, and if it looks like a real pokemon type they've already done it for eevee, like normal and pshyic.
I want maybe if they have to some new abilities? New moves? New items. I highly think this wont happen but I want it to happen is WALK WITH YOUR POKEMON like in HG/SS because that rocked!

I want it to happen too, but it should be different. You should be able to choose your walking partner, and it should not matter if that pokemon is the first in your party list or not.

I would like to be able to begin with a pokemon that isn't one of the starters. Maybe if you show up at the professor's lab too late, you would have to do a side quest to find a different pokemon but not every one should be available for this, like those who are a legendary or a starter, and previous generations should be included. I think the move list of some pokemon will need to be updated, so everyone begins with a damage dealing attack.

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
I wonder if the Easy/Challenge mode will return but without the whole needing to send key's to other plays..

Maybe Easy/Medium/Hard in the game setting's..

Yveltal96

A little more human
I wonder if the Easy/Challenge mode will return but without the whole needing to send key's to other plays..

idk i really liked the key system ^_^
hope it makes a comeback

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
Me too, a blind playthrough of the game with Challenge mode of the game would be pretty sweet.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Right, anyway, do you think what I just said could happen? Could Accuracy and Evasion be made into full stats like the others?

That'd be kinda cool, actually. Though I've a feeling slower pokemon are gonna get shafted.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt

If it comes back, it needs to be from the beginning, and it defiantly doesn't need to be version exclusive.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
If it comes back, it needs to be from the beginning, and it defiantly doesn't need to be version exclusive.

Exactly. I think the games have been too easy lately. I want my Hard Mode. D:

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Wait, I messed up. In the trailer when the male protagonist was going to Route 3, he was running correct? Then Running Shoes must still be there and the skates might be the new bike. Ugh, this is so confusing. What's going to take a hike?

Hiking boots?

GregoryZoroark

Pokemon Master
Uhh. Hi, my name is greg. And I have a few suggestions.
A new type. Not light or sound type though. What about ethereal type or something.
Also, wardrobe change!

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

Hopefully. It was great that they added multiple difficulty modes in BW2, but they handled it in the worst way possible. Having it at the beginning would be more fair.

idk i really liked the key system ^_^
hope it makes a comeback

I like it to, but I think it should be handled slightly differently.

First of all, no difficulty mode keys. Second, when you send over a key from your game, you don't lose it on your game. Third, it should be used more for stuff like Black Skyscraper/White Treehollow. Areas that have different appearances and designs between the two versions. For instance, they should've let you switch between both versions of Rt. 4 in BW2, both designs are radically different from each other and offer a much different experience. Furthermore, switching between the two areas could also switch which kinds of Pokemon are available in those areas. For instance, if you have the Black 2 version of Rt. 4 set you can find Trubbish, Huntail, and Mandibuzz regardless of which version your playing, and in the White 2 version you can find Mincinno, Gorebyss, and Braviary. So receiving the keys from your friends could not only affect the areas' appearance and design, but also what kinds of Pokemon you can find as well.

Hiking boots?

And what purpose would those serve?

Mr. Jay

Don Jackson T Frosty
I think GM should keep Join Avenue, I loved being the manager of what was essentially a shopping mall

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer

If I does, then it better be accsessible at the beginning of the game.
I don't think there's a point to adding that feature at th end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.