• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

0danmaster0

tumblr_mtneegcz4f1sp1etmo2_400.gif
man skating looks so awesome

IMACHARIZARDGUY

Pokemon Master
skating looks sweet. Im curious about that basketball court or what ever that looks like

Griever789

skating looks sweet. Im curious about that basketball court or what ever that looks like

Hm be intresting if their was a sports mini game, like tennis or basketball, maybe the players being pokemon you caught. But realistically that sort of devolopment would be a waste of resources better put elsewhere.

IMACHARIZARDGUY

Pokemon Master
when a new pokemon appears it always looks happy. Even Helioptile did when the player stepped on it. I feel especially in those situations they should have an angry expression when you first see them, like when they attack their face changes.

Rykel22

Info Gatherer
What was that berry anyway? It didn't look like any berry I could think of. If that is a generic look of an item being used. I hope that is not what is used for other consumable items like Focus Sash.

It's whatever berry cures the freeze condition but I think the berry eaten might have the same battle sprite but who knows.

regidude

Frontier Conqueror
I don't know if anyone noticed this but Slowbro's ice beam barely did half to Gogoat, but Mega Ampharos's Dragon Pulse did more than 3/4 and it wasn't even a critical hit????? How can this possibly be? I did some calculations and this made no sense to me.

Rykel22

Info Gatherer
I don't know if anyone noticed this but Slowbro's ice beam barely did half to Gogoat, but Mega Ampharos's Dragon Pulse did more than 3/4 and it wasn't even a critical hit????? How can this possibly be? I did some calculations and this made no sense to me.

we don't know Gogoat's abilities so maybe something like thick fat? or many the berry was the ice reducing berry and not the freeze cure berry and it was eaten after the attack animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.