• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gamers Club

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
Ok, so I am re-opening this club because I got the permission from the original maker -Dark-Knight-, so it's his idea, not mine.

Are you a casual gamer? Hardcore gamer? Any gamer? Do you like taking a break from the real world by just putting in a round thing in a hole (don't take me wrong, I'm talking about CD's).

Well then, this is the place for you!

THE GAMERS CLUB

Every club has rules so, here it is:

THE RULES

• All other SPPf rules apply.
  • Please, no flaming on anyone for whichever reason. If someone flamed on you, be sure I'll be there. DON'T FLAME BACK, it'll only result in you getting a strike as well.
  • No bashing. Someone likes a game you don't like, so what, don't bash it, don't bash anything.
  • Please state your favorite console and game when joining the club. You don't have to but it would be nice.
  • No spam and definitely no trolling.
  • Whenever you create a topic, please write it in bold letters so it's easier to see. You're allowed to create one topic a day. Please reply to someone elses existing topic rather than creating your own.

Now for the members:

Owner (for now at least, I'm willing to give it back to -Dark-Knight- if he returns and wants to be the owner)

Co-Owners

Zero Nexus
Empoleon Bonaparte

Members

zaggy14
lbsweet96
Torpoleon
sonicpikachu
Darth Kitty

-

If you wish to make a banner or anything of that kind for the Gamers Club, please PM me the link to the image

Finally, have fun please.

Last edited:

zaggy14

DIETO!?
I'll join reddie. I'll would say I'm a casual gamer just because I play what I want (I'm just taking a guess)

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
I'll join reddie. I'll would say I'm a casual gamer just because I play what I want (I'm just taking a guess)

Yay, I'll add you to the list now.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
As requested by Zaggy, i shall start a topic.

WHAT WAS THE FIRST VIDEOGAME YOU EVER BOUGHT?

For me, it was Pokemon Silver on the GBC.

zaggy14

DIETO!?
I got my first video game for x-mas with my PS2, and it was monster's inc (bad game).. but if you mean with my own money IDK I HAVE NO IDEA

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the first video game I bought was mario kart DS when I bought it with my DSi. My first video game in general was pokemon blue when I was 3

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama

Pokemon Silver on GBC aswell, and IB you are hereby accepted (co-owners can do this too metinks

zaggy14

DIETO!?
My first game I got with my own money mine have been Super Mario Sunshine with my Gamecube (I can't remember anything =P)

WAIT, I only bought the GC, but my mom got the game D:... I'M JUST GOING TO SAY RESIDENT EVIL 5 WHEN I KNOW IT ISN'T XD

zaggy14

DIETO!?
Banned because I don't have a favorite, but I'll just say PS2 because I have/had the most games for it ;)

zaggy14

DIETO!?
I find nintendo games funner, but their plots aren't that great

Empoleon Bonaparte

Good to see the club re-opened! This will turn out great, I'm sure.

When talking about actually buying it myself, it was Pokémon Ruby. Before that I just got stuff.

Torpoleon

I would like to join please. I can't pick a favorite console because I have two favorites. Wii and DS. My favorite Wii game is Super Smash Bros. Brawl with my favorite DS game being Pokemon SoulSilver Version. I'll answer/make topics once I get accepted.

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
I would like to join please. I can't pick a favorite console because I have two favorites. Wii and DS. My favorite Wii game is Super Smash Bros. Brawl with my favorite DS game being Pokemon SoulSilver Version. I'll answer/make topics once I get accepted.

Yup, you're accepted.

So, topic number 1 from me:

Have you seen the Lost Planet 2 demo?
So far it looks very beautiful, and if you're interested, you can see the demo here

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Hmm, I don't remember. It was a Gameboy Advance Game though.

I saw some of it. It doesn't seem to interesting, to me.

New topics:
What was your very first video game console?
Game Cube or PS1.

What was your very first video game handheld system?
Game Boy Advance SP.

Empoleon Bonaparte

What was your very first video game console?
Nintendo 64. And do we really need to exclude PC's from the list of consoles? It has games, y'know :p

Gameboy Color.

NEW TOPIC:

What game do you anticipate the most?
Star Wars: The Old Republic. And I've been dying for Rayman 4 since 2003.

Last edited:

sonicpikachu

pika pii!
please may i join?

A star wars game for gameboy advance

No

Game boy advanced

What game do you anticipate the most?
None at the moment