• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Games Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
This face-off is for the many games that have been made for Pokemon.

Rules are simple:
1. Follow the main forum and face-off rules.
2. You may vote once every twenty-four hours. New groups starting is an exception.
3. Anyone is allowed to post the vote tally but only I may start the next group.

The first face-off shall be for the best main game. Each group will decide the best of its generation and then the final four will compete for best main game of all generations.

Generation One:
Red
Green
Blue
Yellow

First to ten wins.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Yellow ftw...

Red and Blue weren't as good and I never had Green...

2. You may vote once every twenty-four hours.

You have got to be serious ~_~...by the way, what about e-voting (probably not very applicable here, but it is worth mentioning)?

Red simply because I never had Yellow (plus, giving the rival the Eevee was, IMO, not the best move)...

Mewtwo's Apprentice

Master in training
I vote Yellow

Manafy

Red cause Missingo and that stuff. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.